Chapter 59⚜️

Early the next morning I woke up next to Justin who wrapped his arms around my waist. We had slept on the couch last night, after we watched some movies after our make out session. I kissed Justin's forehead before unwrapping his arms around me and going upstairs to change into my work out clothes. Today was a big day. I planned to meet Suzanne at the park so she could meet my boyfriend. Then we'd hang out for a little while, until I had to go get ready for the dance my date was taking me to, Mason. Lots to do, but in a short period of time the time was ticking.

I changed into a maroon sweat shirt and black sweats. I tied my Nike tennis shoes. Then ran downstairs to wake up Justin. When I was downstairs, I saw Justin was gone. I wondered where he left to, but it was until I heard a flush in the bathroom.

Justin came out of the bathroom with a messy hairdo and had stripped off his shirt and jeans he wore last night. He was in his boxers. "Where you going?" He scratched his head.

"I'm going for a run. Wanna come?" I went over to Brownie and carried him to the kitchen.

"I guess. I don't have anything else to do here." He walked to the living room and began to dress.

"You're running in those clothes?" I asked, setting Brownie on the floor to eat his breakfast.

"Yes. I have nothing else to wear. Unless you want me to run nude." I laughed, but at the same time thought it'd have been quite sexy.

"No, you better wear those clothes mister." I pulled back my hair into a little ponytail. My hair was growing back but slowly. It was already down about two inches my shoulders.

"Yes, Ms. Films." He said in his kiddy voice.

*********

"Suzanne! Hey! I want you to meet someone." I ran to where she sat on a white stone fountain.

Suzanne quickly stood up ready to meet Justin. "You're going to love meeting this person. Trust me." I said.

"Hurry up, babe!" I yelled toward Justin who was walking like a slow turtle. He was doing this on purpose. First he complained about walking to the park instead of taking a car.

"I'm coming." Justin showed up and saw Suzanne.

Then Suzanne quickly started to freak out. "¡Dios mío! ¡Eres Justin Timberlake! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Suzanne. Huge fan. You're an amazing artist love your music. Especially Cry Me A River. Love your music videos too. I also love you—I mean loved you in Nsync." She sighed. "God, it's such an exciting emotion to finally meet you. Te amo Justin. Me has ayudado mucho. Gracias. Eres un hombre increíble."

Justin was confused at the end of what Suzanne was saying. But it was good things she said. "Baby, she's saying you've helped her a lot and she thanks you. She also said you're an incredible man and she loves you for that."

Justin smiled. "Thanks, Suzanne. You're such a sweet girl."

"Venga para aquí y abrázame." Suzanne came in open arms and hugged Justin.

Justin was comfortable hugging Suzanne. She was a fan of Justin's. He loved his fans and wished best for them. "Okay guys we ready to run?" I asked as they pulled away from each other.

"Rachel, take the day off and just go hang out with your boyfriend. You guys should take this time to go out and be a couple. I'll do the same to routines today by myself. I'll be fine. Just go hang out with Justin. You need to spend some time with him. When was the last time you two spent time together, alone?" Suzanne asked.

I grabbed Suzanne and hugged her tightly. "I guess. See you on Monday afternoon."

Then Justin dismissed himself and we left back to my house so I could change into something different. I had to keep myself in fashion. I was a supermodel.

Model in Love (A Justin Timberlake Fan Fiction) EDITINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara