Chapter 47⚜️

"Good evening, Mr. Timberlake, do we have a reservation this evening?" The host asked.

I held onto Beth's hand as I responded back to the host, "Yes, I do." The host searched for my name in the list.

"Alright, let me show you the best table we have for you, Mr. Timberlake." He guided us to a table far in the back to give us some privacy from everyone else. Our table was next to a beautiful balcony.

"This is so beautiful, baby." Beth said.

"Enjoy you two." The host left us.

"Here, baby let me." I pulled Beth's chair back to let her sit down.

"Thank you." Beth pecked my lips.

"Anything for you MJ." Beth blushed. I could still remember the time she told me to name her that name. I referenced that name when I needed it to make Beth start to turn epically red. Like right then.

I chuckled. I settled myself in the chair in front of her then took notice of the waitress that came toward us. "Hello, I'm Sally. I'll be your waitress for tonight. How may I help you with this evening?" She pulled out a notepad and pen from her pockets ready to write down orders.

"Could I have a menu? I think the host forgot to bring us some." I asked.

"Of course." She gave me a menu but completely forgot to give one to Beth. Beth saw this annoying. I could see from her face she was annoyed of Sally. Annoyed that she was putting her full attention to me and not half her attention to her.

"I think I'll have the chef's special tonight." I stated.

"I'll have the same." Beth loudly stated as well.

"Um okay two orders of chef's special coming up." Sally wrote down on her notepad. "Would like some wine tonight, sir?"

"Yes, please. Red wine will be fine."

"Appetizer?"

"Not tonight."

"Alright I'll have your entrée come shortly." Salt left.

"Thank god, she's gone. I hate the way was looking at you, Jay. It gave me the nerves to pull her hair out by think she'd win you over me." Beth complained as Sally left.

"MJ, why are ya so worried? It's not like I'm gonna try to be with her. I already have you by my side and that's I want, you Beth." I said, which was kind of a lie.

I felt guilty, strongly guilty. I didn't really like Beth as much as I thought I liked her. My liking for her dropped as weeks passed. I should've told her then but something was pulling me back to not tell her.

"I don't want any girl think she'd have a chance to steal you from me. You are mine and I am yours. I'm not gonna take the risk to let you go." Oh-no what did I just get myself into? I was dating a clingy-girl who's obsessed with me. I didn't mind if she's obsessed over getting attention, but she needed to let my fans at least talk to me. I knew if she didn't accept the fact about my fans I did have to let her go. My fans are important to me.

"Beth, please understand whatever I say right now will not defend you," I said.

"What will anything you say defend me?" She smiled.

"I don't know, I just don't wanna hurt you."

"Shoot."

"Beth we need a break. I think we'd be much better being separated. I like you, but you're too clingy. You always want to follow me everywhere. That's pretty creepy, especially when I have to go the restroom. And another issue I have with you is you're controlling what I can do and can't do. Like when I wanna call a friend of mine which is a girl you try to force me not to call her, because you're afraid she may wanna steal me from you. News flash baby, she's engaged to another guy