Chapter 51⚜️

Mom had invited Rachel for dinner the next day. I was excited since I was thinking of asking Rachel to be my girlfriend. I did think about it for a while and I decided to do it. I was ready.

"Hey, beautiful you ready?" I asked Rachel before entering my house.

"As ever I'll ever be." Rachel stuffed a hand in her skort pocket. I turned the knob of the front door. I then took Rachel to the kitchen.

No one was in the kitchen when we arrived. No Paul or Mom. I did a quick search around the house just to make sure if they were in the house. I looked in every room of the house and found no one.

So Rachel and I just waited. We waited until Mom came back. I sat in my a sofa beside Rachel. "Hey, ya know since we have the house to ourselves how about we finish what we left off an hour ago." Rachel scooted closer to me.

"I'm up for that." I smashed my lips to hers and gave her the sweetest kiss I could give her. Rachel hung her arms around my neck while I had my hands on her hips.

I had been missing out big time. How could I have turn down this woman? She's an angel. Minutes had past and somehow I had Rachel pinned on the floor. Her ponytail she wore had been messed up. Her lip gloss smeared but the good thing was it was clear lip gloss. It was kinda hard to tell the smeared lip gloss on her cheeks.

She didn't care, she was enjoying every moment being spent with me. And I loved it. Yes Rachel did look different coming back from New York(New hairstyle: she no longer had her frontal bangs, her hair was now cut shoulder length. New wardrobe: no longer did she dress punk rock or tomboy like then but she now dressed high fashion or casual clothes say like how an average girl would dress. She wore make up frequently but not everyday, just when she felt like. Which was weird because Rach hated wearing make up. She was more interested in literature and fashion.)

But Rachel was still herself just some of her taste had changed. Rachel still liked some stuff she liked in the past like the type of music, rock. Her personality was still the same. Sweet, outgoing, caring for others, same humor. I loved Rachel no matter her change in taste.

Rachel began to finger through my curly hair. I was getting over excited by Rachel's fingers on my hair. I got to the point where I couldn't help myself by move my hands up her waistline and under her light brown blouse. I grasped her upper back and with my other hand I grasped her left side of her lower back.

It was an intense make out session that my hands wouldn't control themselves. I brought my lips down the end of her side neck and sucked on her skin. "Justin." She giggled.

I then bit hard on her skin leaving her my love bite. Then kissed on my love bite. "Jay, tell me you did not do what I think you did?" She forced me stop and look into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Yes?" I said, as I gave a shy smile at her.

Rachel then pulled my shirt and turned us over. She was now on top of me. "You're going to regret you did that." She laughed.

I smiled. She then began to kiss my neck and it took some time before I felt her leave me a love bite. She didn't just leave one hickey but two, maybe three. Rachel began to giggle after she left me those love marks.

As soon as we resumed our make out session, we heard voices echo toward the living room. Rachel and I quickly pushed each other away and scooted away to give ourselves some space. Our parents didn't know we had a thing with each other, so far we kept it a secret. We sat far away as possible.

"Paul, is Justin here?" Mom asked.

"His car's here." Paul replied.

"Huh, I wonder where he is." She said. I could then hear my mom's footsteps come near us.