Chapter 33 ⚜

Early October, 2001

"Hey Jude, what's up?" I answered my incoming call I received. "Are you calling me, so we can talk about your sex life?"

"No! But we are going to talk about your dating life." I sighed.

"Jude you know me and Dylan are doing great. I'm enjoying our relationship. I've heard a million times, we are not going to break up. We're happy with each other. Please, don't stress yourself of Dylan, he's been a sweetheart these last few weeks. We're past about me feeling unsecured of us being together. I spoke with him."

"Rachel, you have to listen to whatever I'm about to tell you." Jude spoke slowly. "Dylan isn't the kind of person you think he is."

"You're kidding. Right?" I got worried.

"No. I'd never lie to my best friend. I've been seeing in the latest magazines about Dylan goofing around with these girls. There's evidence in them. I didn't believe them at first, but I was too nosy to find out about it. Then I read it. It's true, Rachel. Dylan's cheating on you. I saw the photographs they look a lot like him."

"That can't be right. When did you buy this magazine?" I twirled my hair, since that's what I do if I get nervous. 

"Rachel, we are going to start shooting in three minutes!" Hector, my photographer shouted from outside my dressing room.

"Hurry, Jude. I'm shooting in three." I said into my phone.

"Okay. I bought the magazine yesterday. I didn't think it was real until I saw it everywhere on each magazine cover. Not the latest news, but it's still news. And they all say the same thing! I know Rach, you have to go talk to that guy."

"Oh, I will. Thanks for giving me the latest news in my life. I'm sure I'll be glad to talk this over with Dylan. I'm just hoping all this media shit isn't real. It'd ruin me." I clutched on my phone.

"I know. But if that ass is really cheating on you, you call me up to beat his ass up for you." Jude said.

I laughed. "Don't worry, I can handle that perfectly well myself."

"I have to go, Jude." I said, noticing how much time I was left until my shooting began.

"Love you, Rach." I smiled. "Love you, too, Jude," I then quickly hung up, just in time when Linda showed up.

"Rach, it's time. Let's go!" Linda motioned her hand to come quickly on set.

*************

I turned the knob on Dylan's apartment door. I peeked my head inside the apartment. "Baby, are you here?" I yelled everywhere inside. I didn't find anyone inside, so decided to sit on his favorite couch and watch some tv while I waited for him to return. I clipped through the channels until I found the Disney Channel.

I don't know about anyone else, but it's random for me watching the Disney Channel. I've loved that channel since I first began watching it when I was twelve. Now four years later I was still obsessed with that channel. My favorite series as far as I knew were Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, The Proud Family and The Jersey. Awesome shows!

I was watching reruns of So Weird, when all of a sudden I heard thumps down the staircase. As the sounds kept coming nearer ever second, then as the sound got closer I heard moans and laughs.

That couple must've had a fun trip up those stairs, because I knew what they were going to do. I lowered down the volume from the tv to make sure I heard where those sounds where going. They were coming closer to Dylan's door. It can't be Dylan, it can't! I screamed in my head. But sadly it was him.

I dropped the remote on the couch then walked up to the front door. I stood at a good distance for if the door were to open. And it did, when I heard some keys unlocking the door. I laid my hands onto my waist to see Dylan's reaction.

He opened the door, and without looking at me he kept making out with the brunette he was attached to. "Welcome back, baby." I put on a fake smile onto my face. "Didn't know you'd bring company over." Referring to the woman clutching on my boyfriend's shirt.

Dylan looked at me for a split second, then let go of the woman. "Cutie, what you doing here? Aren't you supposed to stop by later?"

I chuckled at his questions. "You're fucking with me, aren't you? You know I get out of work earlier now. I told you!" I turned my head sideways shocked.

"Hey sexy, let's forget about her." The brunette wrapped her arms around his neck.

I ran up to her and pulled her arms off my boyfriend. "Hey whore, why don't you let go of MY boyfriend for a minute. I'd appreciate it if you fucking left us alone." I directed her to the front door.

"Bitch." She fixed her blouse up, since her shirt was unbuttoned. She opened the door, then told Dylan, "Call me, sexy when you're done with this slut." She shut the door.

I turned to my boyfriend. "I don't even know what to say to you, right now." I licked my lips. "I can't believe that the public was right about you being a bastard. I just don't understand why you'd do such thing. What? Was I doing something wrong? Did I hurt in someway? What?" I yelled.

"Rachel, you wouldn't understand why I had to go and be with other women. But, cutie, I do love you, but I need to express it to you." I laid my hands on my hips and gave him the stare. "Look the only reason I did what I did was because I'm desperate for sex. I'm sorry. I had to, because I knew you wouldn't have wanted it, but I needed it bad."

"So you cheated on me, because you were desperate to fuck some girls! Dylan I specifically told you we'd have sex once I'm ready. I was going to give it to you sooner, but once I heard these rumors of you cheating I lost trust in you." I rose my hands to the back base of my neck where I placed them. Then slapped them against my thighs after taking a breath.

"How was I supposed to know you were going to give it to me sooner? You always stop me when I'm trying to make love to you!" He yelled out.

"You are such a dick. I can't believe I was falling for you. You're an ass you know that? I'm sure if it were another girl they'd tell you the same thing." I hurried over to grab my handbag from the couch.

"And you're a bitch for bitching about it!"

"At least I wasn't cheating on you with other guys." I hollered, while taking the bag onto my left shoulder.

"You are a disgrace. Your sister is a hell lot better than you! Especially in bed." I paused for a second to get all information into my brain.

"You slept with my sister?" I turned around to face him.

"Yes I did. She was the first to help me out with my difficulties that you didn't bother helping. We'd do it all the time when you weren't there with us. I guess I should had dated her than you since she gets the job done unlike you, virgin." I covered my mouth as I gasped.

"You piece of shit!" I ran up to him and slapped his right cheek. "I hate you! Don't you ever call me again!" I then ran out the door, slamming the door behind me.

That whore sister was going to pay for her sleeping with my boyfriend. Behind my back! I thought in my head.

I rushed out of the building trying to get the hell away from that piece of shit. His attempts of cheating on me were not worth the deal. If he hadn't cheated I would had gave it him, but he didn't. He was going to regret on cheating with me after I got through with him.

But as of then, I needed to get some mint ice cream and watch a marathon of Disney Channel shows. It was going to be a long time for me to forgive that slut, Sam if she came forward to me. I thought she was better than that. I thought she changed. I guess she hadn't, because was being that bitch who slept with your boyfriend. She was going to PAY.