Chapter 55⚜️

"Okay, guys. Let's do another round of the choreography for Rock Your Body." I said to my group of backup dancers.

We gathered around in the middle of the studio and began our dance recital. As the music faster we moved faster, when the music moved slowed we danced slower. I was trying hard to get this choreography good enough for our upcoming tour. We planned this tour to be worldwide. The tour was going to be called the Stripped/Justified tour. It was planned for two artists to mix in their tour. In the beginning of every show Christina would do her part then in the end it'd be my turn.

Basically it was a concert that involved two artists in one amazing concert. I excited to start this tour. I was ready to go out and tour once again, but this time I was tour alone. Not just that, but my new girlfriend will try her best to support me on my tours. Rachel only planned to be in Paris for only a month, then she'd be back. She told me what she talked with her agent, Linda, that she'd be able to join me toward the middle to the end of the tour. I was happy to hear news that I'd have my girl with me.

As for her fashion show in Paris, I did appoint to go to it. I did make sure I was clear of not having a show that night. Everything was set. I couldn't be much happy than this. My life was managing very well after leaving Nsync and breaking up with my ex-girlfriend. I never thought my life would change into this wonderful blissful dream.

I had everything I've ever wanted. I happy career, a caring, sexy, smart girlfriend, an amazing mother who supports me, awesome friends, and wonderful fans who help me through. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

As the music ended. We took a quick break. I grabbed my water bottle I packed in my backpack. I was ready for lunch break. I was going to meet up with Rachel at a nearby Starbucks. We were going to have a lunch date there. Even if I had lunch—which she made for me.

Afterwards, I'd have to go on set to work on my next music video for Cry Me A River. I was planning on bringing Rachel along, since she wasn't really going to do much at our apartment. Why not give her some entertainment and watch me work on our video? I was wanting her to be one of the girls in the video, but Rachel thought she wouldn't fit right to play the girl. I wanted her to either play the girl who was cheating on me who resembled my ex-girlfriend. But Rachel refused.

Better yet, I even asked her if she wanted to be the other girl in the music video. This other girl was going to be the girl who I planned to do a sex tape with, but obviously there's no sex, just her taking off her shirt and a bit of kissing. There's an obvious reason for me wanting Rachel to play this girl—the make out session. But Rachel refused on this one too. She said she wouldn't fit in character, plus she didn't have dark brown hair.

Too bad she wasn't going to be apart of the video. I was really wanting her to be apart of this video so bad. I told her, if the girl who resembles my ex has difficulties or quits or is ill, whatever the problem is if the girl isn't there, her replacement would be Rachel. Same went with the other girl.

*********

Rachel sat on my special chair that had my name printed on the back. She blew kisses at me—that made me lose track. Why did she have to be so sexy? "You got this, Justin!" She yelled, before we started shooting.

Even at work, we tried to keep our relationship a secret. Only my manager knew about us. That's it. Everyone else thought of us like friends. I was glad too because then I'd be asked tons of questions especially from tons of guys.

"Okay we are ready to shoot. In three. . . Two. . . One. . . And action." The director said. The scene we were shooting was when I was in a car with Timberland and we see my "girlfriend" going out with a different guy.