Chapter 41⚜️

We got back to Tennessee and I couldn't see much difference since I left. I referred my childhood town the SAME. Old but nice place to get raised as a child. Rachel was right. Memphis did feel like home. Home sweet home.

This was the place I was gonna change my life. I got the best of friends here to support me. But a friend I couldn't wait to see once more was Rachel. Without her I didn't know any other way my mom could have convinced me to come home.

Now that I was home I wanted to catch up with her. I knew I had tons of things I needed to tell her. A lot!

I pulled into my childhood driveway as I do I think about the times I had spent playing with Rachel in my front yard. Those days were the life.

I could remember all the times we'd play golf and basketball at the park. Or the times we played video games all day at my house. Sometimes stroll through downtown.

Rachel was one cool gal. But terrible with picking boyfriends. She already had two. Two that've cheated on her. Two who have left her heartbroken.

I could understand why guys looked at her like a Goddess. One would be her beauty (obvious). Two her personality. She acts like every guy would want a girl to act. Like one of them boys. Three, her body. Also an obvious one. Four, her talents. She's a girl full of talents. I didn't know what other talents she had besides her cooking skills. And her food is delicious.

Lastly, her golden honey hair. I had no idea why guys be soooo attractive about her hair. It's just hair everyone has hair. I guess it's because of her hair might be perfect.

And if you were a guy who got the chance to date this chick, you were supposedly name "that lucky BASTARD". Two guys are already named that. The next guy will be even luckier. It's said by the media that Rachel's next boyfriend will be the luckiest since she's still a virgin. Some believe she's not. They say she lost it to her recent ex.

I how ever don't interfere with that type of business with Rach. She's my friend. I bet if I did bring it up she'd make me regret I ever brought it up.

"It's good to be back, isn't it, honey?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. I'm happy we're back." I smiled at her. "I might even bump into some old friends of mine." I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Maybe bump into that awesome girl. I thought.

Mom giggled. "Don't get head of the game Justin. A lot has changed since you've left." She jumped out of the car.

"I'm okay with that." I stepped out of the car. "Mom I'm going for a walk. Promise I'll be back for dinner. I'm ready to taste my mother's amazing food again."

"Yes, but Justin if I find you go out drinking I'm going to restrict some privileges from you. I'm trusting you." I stepped foward and kissed her cheek.

"I'm not gonna. Love ya, Mom." I make my way out of the driveway.

"I love you!" I heard Mom yell.

Once I exited far away from my house, I rushed over to Rachel's house that was down my street. I had to hurry unless I wanted to see the Beauty.

**********

DING

DONG

I waited for a few minutes. "Justin! How are you doing? Haven't seen you in a long time." Mr. Films said.

"Hello, sir. I'm not in the best of mood since my break up. You guys might've heard about it."

"No. I haven't heard anything. My daughters might know but I surely didn't know. I'm sorry. But I did hear you are starting an album." Mr. Films moved out of the doorway. "Come in."