Chapter 16 ⚜

It been a month and a half since I've been in Himlot Private School. Not only that, but I'd made a new friend, too. His name's Ryland Walston, my teacher.

We've gotten real close after the first day here. We've both been new to this school, so we kinda had some connection. It's already time for Halloween, and I insisted to take Ryland for costume shopping. He didn't need a costume to go out in the streets and get candy like a weird pervert would do. Instead he needed it for a party he was taking me to, not as a date just as friends.

He was pretty cool if you tell me outside of school. Like that one time, we both went to see a musical downtown of Memphis. I took him to finally see Boogie Nights the musical. He loved it and so did I, it was an incredible night, afterwards we just hung out by the beach until my dad called me to head home in my brand new phone my mom bought me after the first day at Himlot, when she had found out that she couldn't trust me without being secure with me.

It was fine with me, since I had always wanted to get a cell phone. Too bad Sam got an older phone than mine, she wasn't too happy when she found that out. I love my Motorola Razr phone, I had to give my phone number to everyone, yeah right. The only people I have on my contacts would be like eight people that are either family members or friends.

Right then, I used my phone for important advise from Jude whom was secretly texting me during detention. Which was stupid why she was there for chewing gum in class during Mrs. Bleach's class. Who's also the meanest teacher ever at her school.

Anyhow, while she texted me, I gave Ryland some key points on what to wear. I was thinking he should dress up as an alien like E.T. But I doubt that he would want to be E.T. He wanted to be something that he loved to death, like a character from a favorite movie or comic book.

"Why not dress as Spiderman, he sounds like a person you'd be?" I asked, pulling out a Spiderman costume along with fake shooting webs included.

"Oh hell no, never. You know I hate Spiderman, besides I heard someone else is wearing that for the party." He said, taking the costume out of my hands and placing it pack on the hangers.

"I need to a costume that I would appreciate wearing and not an embarrassment. You know what, why don't you go search for your outfit while I think about mine? It might give me an ideas." He sat by the nearby comfort chairs that sat by the front doors.

"Okay, but I'm warning you it might take up some time."

"That's fine with me. I got all the time I need." He leaned back on his chair at the same time wrapping his arms around his head.

I laughed at him, before I proceeded back to costumes. I already knew what I was going to wear for the party, I've planned it all out about a week ago. When Justin talked to me on the phone last week. So far his life was like a dream. He's having a blast with the guys, going on trips and seeing fans. He then told me rumor has it, that Britney was gonna start her own album soon. The Britney Spears was gonna release her own album SOON. He didn't know when, but it'll just be a surprise for America. That then got me thinking of ideas, I'll regret ever doing later in life but it was worth it.

I need some superstar clothes, then dance shoes, maybe a fake microphone, oh and a bandanna. I knew people were going to joke at me for doing what I decided to do. Which reminded me to call the hair stylist to set an appointment for Monday, which Mom promised to take me.

I gathered all my supplies and paid it all with my dad's money, which I got for cleaning out the garage. "So, what did you buy?" Ryland tried hard to peek inside my bag.

"A costume. I'm dressing up as. . . Princess Diana." I quickly blurted out.

I had no clue what to tell him, which was a total lie about dressing up as Princess Diana. I love her and all, but never in a million years will I dress up as a princess. I hate dresses, I'd said that before.