Chapter 60⚜️

Sunday Night

I was very excited for tonight. I was officially having my first date with Justin. We did have dates but this this one was different. It felt special. It felt like a night to be remembered. I was alone in my house with Brownie playing in the backyard. Justin had left to his mom's house to leave me to get ready for our date. Everyone was happy for us. They thought we were a sweet couple and wished the best for us. Even my little sisters approved our relationship, sometimes they wished I married Justin so he'd be their brother-in-law. My parents knew if Justin had asked for my hand, they'd accept and give their blessings. But not right now, I was too young to get married. I was almost eighteen, that's too young to marry. But I knew who was getting married, my best friend in whole world, Jude. I was happy for her and Philip.But their wedding wasn't going to happen until a year and some months left. I was excited to be Jude's maid of honor. I was going to be the one by her side in the alter.

After I took a long hot shower, I made sure everything was perfect like my outfit and what make up and hairdo I was planning to do. I planned on wearing some sexy undergarments tonight just for fun. I never wore them since there wasn't any need to, I was just shopping for fun at Victoria's Secret. Luckily they came in handy. The bra and panties were both silky and lacy material, sexy undergarments. I wore them under my asymmetric tight black dress that fell right above my knees. I straighten my hair making my hair a little longer. I fixed my make-up. Put lotion all over my body. Simple jewelry—tiny silver earrings, Justin's necklace, and my sister's beaded bracelet. I slipped on my black stilettos, then grabbed my silver clutch. I was ready.

Before I left, I had to make sure I brought Brownie back inside to his crate and also bring his bowls inside. I did this in a matter of short time. It left me some time to watch an episode of Daria. There wasn't anything else that interested me, plus I never watched Daria so I gave it a shot.

I heard Justin's knock on the front door right in the middle of Daria talking to her friend, Jane. I clicked off the tv then walked my way to the front door. I opened the door, there presented to me was my hottie boyfriend, Justin.

He had brought my favorite candies in the whole wide world, Nerds, Dark Chocolate and Tootsie rolls. I squealed by the sight of my boyfriend bringing me the best candy/chocolate I've ever had in my whole life.

"Wow, babe. You look great."

I took the sweets from his hands and began opening my box of Nerds. I had to have something sweet. Justin was confused. Then said, "Don't eat too much or else you won't want anything to eat at the restaurant." Justin warned.

"Babe, I'm just having a piece or two of my candy. It's not like I'm going to eat all this in a moment." I said. "I mean I can but I'm saving my goods." I closed the box of Nerds and laid the candy on my kitchen counter. Then we left.

**********

At the restaurant, Justin was talking about going back to California after next week, so we could get ready for the world tour. As always, Justin plead me go with him. I wanted to go, but it was my job that was killing me from going. If I never was a model, I might have gone. Better yet, I would have gone. I would have gone to school at the right time where I was supposed to be, and graduate with my correct class. I might have taken a semester at least off from school to go with Justin on his tour. Then maybe it would have worked out.

"Justin, we already talked about this." I reached for his hand that sat opposite from me. "I'm going to join you after my fashion show." I squeezed his palm. "It will only be short. And. I expect to see you at the show."

"You know I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it like the last time." I remembered. It was my first fashion show I ever been apart. It was held in New York, I was lead model. It was an amazing opportunity to be named the leader. It was also a nerve wreck that I had. I was nervous of accidentally tripping in the runway like some models I had previous seen in shows. But luckily I didn't trip, I walked perfectly. Instead of Justin attending the show—his excuse of being busy recording songs—Jimmy saw me walk the runway. It was cool having a good friend be there for me.

"Sorry. It was important, but I'll make it up this time. I promise I'll be there." He smiled. "I can't wait to see you glow on that runway."

I leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks, babe."

After eating our dinner, Justin decided to take me to a miniature golf amusement park. When we started to play mini golf, at times I had to take off my shoes since I wore them too long my feet began hurting. It was fun playing mini golf, I hadn't played in a long time. It was good getting back on playing. I was a bit rusty on golf, but I still knew the rules and the way to win.

I took my club and leveled it correctly with the ball and pin. I concentrated on the ball. I looked at the big castle and the target hole. Then swung the club. I watched the ball travel toward the hole. I calmly waited for the ball to roll its way to the hole, but sadly it didn't make it in. I was disappointed but not worried. So what? It didn't go in. I had other chances.

Justin was shocked. He never saw me gain points in golf. He only saw me lose points. Which was good in a golf game. The person with the less points always won. He was happy to see that he might had the chance to win me at golf for the first time in forever. I always won each game we played. There was one game we played that he was super close to winning, but in reverse I won. He was stunned by my comeback. Now this time I was stunned by his comeback.

I was in the lead of winning, until Justin was catching back. He twisted the game around, he was now in the lead. I didn't mind. I thought he should've gotten his victory for the first time, so unconventionally I let him win. I purposely let my ball not go in the hole. I knew if I did let my ball go in the hole, I would have won, but since I wanted my boyfriend happy I let him win.

He rejoiced when he saw he won. He mocked me a little. Jumped up a lot like he won a lottery. "Shit! I won! I finally won! After so many years of losing, I finally won!" He yelled. I giggled at his reaction. I didn't bother telling him that I let him win. I wasn't willing to feel let down.

We left the mini golf course and went out to get some ice cream from Braum's, I loved their ice cream. I bought Justin a mint chocolate ice cream cone—he was the winner so that meant the loser bought ice cream for the winner—I got a vanilla ice cream cone. Once we finished our ice cream cones, we walked hand in hand back to Justin's car. I walked barefoot to his car while Justin carried my shoes. I felt shorter without them. I stood to Justin's neck when I was barefoot, but I stood to Justin's ear when I wore heels.

"Tonight was awesome." Justin said as we got in his car.

I nodded in agreement. I did have fun. This was one of the best dates I ever had. It brought back memories Justin and I had as kids. I missed those times, but I loved these times. Justin dropped my stilettos on my lap when he buckled up. I thanked him.

The minute we were back on the road, I lay my head on his shoulder as he drove us back to my place. I knew it wasn't long until we'd be apart for a while, so I tried hard to spend these last moments memorable. I wanted to treasure them. Justin parked his car next to mine in my driveway. I hopped out of the car and waited for Justin. I wanted to thank him for an amazing date.

He walked up to me and kissed me. "Thank you, Justin. Thanks for this great date. It's one of the best I've had so far." I said. Then kissed him back.

"You're welcome. Next time I'll make sure the next one is better than this one." He commented as he kept kissing me.

I couldn't let go of Justin yet. In fact, I didn't want Justin to leave at all. I wanted him to stay for the night. I needed him with me. To make this night even better, I wanted to show him in a different manner how much I loved him. I pulled away from Justin and said, "Stay with me tonight." He nodded.

I smiled at him, then took him inside the house. I didn't bother to turn on the lights in the living room since we weren't going to be in there. I brought Justin to my room there we continued our make out. There's not much to say about what happened the rest of the night, but I could say I did lose my v-card that night. And it was worth waiting than wasting it on a boy I thought I liked enough to lose it. Clever I was to wait. Sure Justin wasn't my first kiss, but he sure was my first in doing it. And that was one thing I'd keep forever. The thing I would never regret.