Chapter 49⚜️

A Month Later

It's time to shoot! I was finally going to shoot my first music video. It was already August and my plan was to have my album released by November.

We were almost done with the album. All that left was to check the soundtracks to make sure they're at what I want them to be. I got Timberland and Pharrell to help write and compose some music. This album was supposed to be the album where I show the world I'm more than just a guy from an ex-band. And I knew this album was so going to show it.

The album had everything that was worth to listen to, especially to come see me preform it LIVE! My album is called, Justified. What I planned to do during my tour was to have my tour with Christina Aguilera. My former co-star from MMC.

There would be more information over that but right then I had to make schedule to have records of the album, plan performing dates, practice my choreography, work on finishing auditions for dancers and singers, set dates for upcoming shooting for future music video, and lastly my least favorite interviews. I knew if I were to enter in a room to discuss about myself, I knew a question they'd always want to ask is about my break up.

I knew people wanted to know why I bumped her. Rumor this, rumor that, it had to stop. I wondered how Rachel did her interviews while getting asked about her ex. I bet she got over the embarrassment of her ex's name mentioned in the interview.

I had to grow up, but when I tried to say my response about her the press at times get too personal. And I knew how personal my life was to me, I liked to keep low. Even in relationships for now on.

"Jay, let's get this done already it's almost midnight." Pharrell told me.

Shooting Like I Love you, was fun shooting, I mean I did get to film with a hot model. Dance to cool choreography.

"I got this, man. Chill yourself, don't forget we're getting filmed by MTV music videos. I don't want to see let the people see you picking on me, bro we're on national TV cool it." I stepped up the stairs where we were gonna film the last scene of this music video.

Once I got up those stairs our director said, "Let's get some touch up on Justin."

Touch up took a minute or two then our shooting started. And action!

*************

"Mom! I'm home." I said into her bedroom where I saw she was reading.

"Justin, why are you coming home so late these last few days?" She rested her book on her lap. Paul just snored next to her.

"Mama, you know how I'm working on music videos. I'm used to this. I promise it's not going to happen any time soon right now." I walked up to my mom. Then I gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

"I love you, Mama." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too, baby." She pulled my waist toward her. "Now go get some rest. You've had a long day." She patted my thigh.

"I will, love ya." I then exited her room to my room.

****************

"Hey, Jay you ready to take a break?" My choreographer asked me.

"Yeah. I think I need a minute or two." I stepped off the stage and grabbed a towel as I walked down. I rubbed the towel against my face to get my sweat off my face. My dancers did the same.