Chapter 58⚜️

A Week Later

Justin's POV

I was talking with Jude about Rachel. And she took forever to answer my calls since she was busy lip locking her fiancé. Okay, she was shopping for wedding decorations, but they were still lip locking. They needed to get themselves a room. The conversation I had with her was something like this:

Jude: Hey, Jay. You must be wondering about Rachel. I talked to her. I found out why she changed her number, and got a new phone. She wants to forget about you.

Me: She wants space. I know. She told me in her letter she left me. I can't believe she'd believe Britney instead of letting me tell her what happened. Doesn't she know that the public was exaggerating with that kiss? It was an accident. It just happened. You know that.

Jude: You tell her that, Justin. I told her she should talk to you, but if you want. I have her phone number, you can call her if you want. You two need to fix this foolish arguement.

Me: If she let's me at least explain instead of running away. Did she tell you where she's at? I can probably meet up with her and talk this over.

Jude: No, but I talked to Trace and he told me he's seen Rachel with some girl. He said they were running together all over town. Maybe it's a new friend. I don't know, but he told me she's in Tennessee.

Me: Do you think I should go back home and talk to her then or should I wait for her to call?

Jude: Justin, go back home and go get your girl back!

Me: You think that'd be okay if I just magically went over there and surprised her?

Jude: Yes! Do it before she goes on her date with her rebound.

Me: Wait! She's going on a date? With who? When did this happen?

Jude: She told me last Friday afternoon. She met him last Friday and their supposed to go on this date on tomorrow night. She told me he's a sweetheart. But don't you worry Justin. I know Rachel, she probably still has feelings for you.

Me: I should talk to her as soon as possible. I can't let this little date happen. I need her Jude!

Jude: Then go get her, Jay. Go, if you love her so much.

Me: I will. I'll leave on the nearest plane to Tennessee tonight and arrive tomorrow morning and surprise her. Thank you Jude. I'll call what happens after this little talk.

Jude: Or you can get on your private jet and get their tonight if you leave right now. I'll know about this from Rachel. I know she'll call me. I'm the first person she comes to with boy issues.

Me: True. But you know we need to keep this a secret. She must not know we are talking about her or know we planned this, okay?

Jude: Of course. I promise.

Me: You better, Jude. I know you. You like to tell so much.

Jude: Not true at all!

Me: Uh-huh. Yeah, remember the time you told me about how Rachel was crushing on me, but you told me she was "liking" Ryland because she didn't want me knowing she liked me. I know. You told me that. And you were supposed to keep that a secret between you two.

Jude: It was important! You had to know, but you never believed me until her little sister had to tell you. Plus she has no idea you knew she had a thing for you long ago. So what?