Chapter 44⚜️

Next Morning

"Hello, Tiger." Beth whispered. She ran her finger over my lips.

I opened my eyes, and saw her gorgeous lips give me a heartwarming smile. "Good morning, Beth. Did you sleep well?" I whispered back.

"Yes, I did." She pulled my face toward hers and kissed me.

It was early in the morning, the sun hadn't arose yet. It had to be at least six or seven in the morning. I had been awake a few minutes before Beth woke up.

While Beth slept I thought about Rachel. I tried my best to forget her, but her image kept coming back to me. I felt like I was the metal and she was the magnet. I was somehow stuck to her. I did want to make myself like Beth, but Rachel was the reason I couldn't.

And as I slept next to this hot naked woman, I couldn't seem to forget about Rachel. And by Beth kissing me, proved I wanted Rachel.

"Mmmh." Beth giggled. She then looked behind me and saw my alarm clock. I turned to see the time. "I gotta go." Beth jumped out of her bed and ran straight to her bathroom. All while she was naked.

"Where are you going?" But it was too late for me to ask since she wasn't able to hear me by the shower running.

I sat on Beth's bed waiting for her as she showered. I wasn't sure if whether to leave or stay. It wasn't like Beth and I were a thing. What occurred last night was a one night stand. Nothing else. I wasn't going to date her or anything, I liked her but it wasn't as close as how I liked Rachel.

I searched for my pants and boxers, and spotted them on the edge of the bed. I reached for them then pulled them on. I buckled my belt and zipped my pants' zipper.

When I picked up my t-shirt from the floor, I heard the water from the shower shut off. Beth soon appeared with a single towel wrapped around her naked body, while her red hair dripped water on her carpet. Still looked fine like last night.

"Sorry, I have gotta get some clothes. Can't look like a mess for school." I froze. She couldn't be less than eighteen. She had to be at least in her early twenties.

She took a blouse, undergarments, and skirt. Leaving, she saw my reaction. She began to laugh, "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm not in high school if you're wondering. I'm in college. I just started during the fall of last year." She stated.

That washed my shivers out the door. I wondered if she were underage I would've had a panic attack. I couldn't have a one night stand with someone under eighteen that would've killed my career if I did. Close call.

"Oh. May I ask, how old are you?" I had to make sure she wasn't seventeen. I knew there were girls who were in college but weren't eighteen or nineteen but seventeen.

"I'm nineteen, Jay. God, why are you so curious about my age? I'm in college. I'm a legal adult." She argued. She was getting frustrated with my questioning about her age.

"Sorry. I was getting scared you were underage when you said you were attending school. I didn't think you'd say you were in college. But now I know you are just a beautiful woman who is getting ready to go to school, before she's late for her first period." I said hurrying her pace up.

She glanced at her alarm clock and read the time. She rushed back to the bathroom and finished getting ready. I went back to getting my clothes on from the night before.