Alternative Chapter*

Rachel's Sweet Sixteen (2001)

Every girl's dream of turning sixteen was finally get their first car. Lots of money, a job, a beginning of adulthood. Not for Rachel Films. Instead of receiving all that, she got herself a party. A sweet sixteen in specifics. Rachel didn't mind having a sweet sixteen because then she'd receive money and gifts plus she could have a great time with her friends.

The person who planned the whole thing was Rachel's mother, Jennifer. She took nine months in order to get every little detail perfect for the party. She wanted her daughter to have a blast in her special day. Like her other daughter, Samantha had in her sweet sixteen two years ago.

Now it was the night before Rachel's birthday, it was her best friend's birthday, Justin. Rachel had called him over the phone to give him birthday wishes to him. She missed having her friend with her since he was always on tour with his band, Nsync. Or he was spending causal time with his girlfriend, Britney Spears, the girl Rachel was jealous of dating her friend. But there was no reason to be jealous of she had a boyfriend named, Dylan Stevenson, the underwear model.

The two had been dating back a year and a half. Dylan had been a good guy to Rachel she loved having him by her side but Rachel still loved her childhood friend who wasn't there with her.

Rachel had tossed and turned that night. She wanted to see Justin again but it was going to take some time till they met each other again. Deep inside, Rachel wanted to tell Justin how much she loved him but what stopped her was Britney. She knew if she said anything he'd reject her for Britney. He loved Britney a lot. It was too hard to tell him if he already loved someone else.

Rachel gripped on her pillow in the middle of the night. She knew the next day she was going to have to wear that fancy blue dress her mom picked out. She didn't know if she'd survive the next day but she at least had to give in. Smile for pictures with people who were mostly her family members and her little amount of friends that equaled only four people. Justin wasn't going to able to be at her party but she did plan on getting best wishes from him. Her wish was for him to appear at the party and tell her how much he was an idiot for not seeing her more than a little sister. Then kiss her.

But that wasn't going to ever happen since he already had a girlfriend. Another blond girl who was prettier in Rachel's eyes than her. A blond girl who knew how to get all the boys to drool over her. A blond with killer abs. A blond who Rachel wished she was. But she wasn't she was just Rachel Films the model.

********

Early the next morning, Rachel stretched her arms and yawned. Out of nowhere Rachel had heard a knock on her door. Rachel was at her house to stay for her sweet sixteen the next day after tomorrow she was going to leave back to California with Dylan. The door opened and out she heard people yell out, "Happy birthday, Rachel!" Rachel rubbed her eyelids before she could think.

She felt her mom's hands creep on her arm. "Happy birthday, baby. You finally turned sixteen today! My baby is growing up so quickly." I blinked. "Now, that you're sixteen. You're getting into those horny teen years. I want no sex in this house do you hear me? Don't try it in here. I don't wanna hear it neither does your father. Better yet he doesn't want  you having sex so young. We don't want you ending up pregnant like your grandmother. I don't wanna be a grandma so young so don't get pregnant please." What?! Rachel asked herself.

Rachel hated the same rules of having safe sex. She had no clue why she had to go through these talks if she knew she wasn't going to do it until she thought it was the right time and right person.  And she knew it wasn't going to be Dylan. Rachel knew if a guy had gotten her pregnant her dad won't be really mad at her but at the guy for influencing her to do it with him. Like if it were Dylan she was sure he'd kill him.