Alternative Chapter** Part 2

(The Affair) 2003

*Warning* This chapter may have minor sexual content.

At the hotel, Rachel and Justin couldn't resist each other. It was always like this for the past month. They'd suck each other's lips in the elevator toward the suite and make love. It was their routines. Rachel couldn't resist feeling Justin's body with hers it was a drug to her.

Justin kissed her neck while lifting her higher. They were alone in the elevator toward the suite, so no one would hear their moans. Rachel ran her fingers through Justin's curls while he lifted her shirt. Once the elevator opened the doors, Justin quickly dropped Rachel on the floor and rushed over to the suite. But little did they know, there was a stalker watching Rachel. He loved watching her. He wanted her, but watched her for enjoyment. He began watching her ever since she was going out with Dylan. He loved Rachel. He was obsessed with her.

He even knew Justin and Rachel dated but didn't bother telling the public. He wanted to keep Rachel to himself. The stalker, Landon, had set up cameras around Justin and Rachel's suite for weeks. He'd watch them for enjoyment. He loved it. At times he'd bring friends to watch Rachel's private sex life. When Landon showed his friends clips of Rachel he never told him it was her just porn clips.

Landon watched as Justin shut the door and began kissing Rachel's stomach and begin to strip her clothes off. He removed her shirt and threw it toward the door. Justin fell on his knees and kissed Rachel's thighs as she moaned in delight. That's what Landon loved listening to, Rachel's moans and groans. Those sexy sounds that came out of her mouth.

"Ah, Justin." She moaned.

Justin slowly pulled down Rachel's skirt. He could sense Rachel was getting impatient for him. He pulled aside her skirt and saw her in just her nude undergarments. He looked up at those devilish red lips of hers. He loved them. Their sweet taste. He rose and kissed her lips once more. He pushed them onto the bed and continue their sexual lust for each other.

***********

After many rounds of their delightful love making, Rachel and Justin panted. Rachel clutched the bed sheets to cover her breasts. "That was amazing." She said, laying on her side.

"Agreed." Justin kissed her nose.

Rachel took a few minutes and stared at her ex. She felt kinda stupid breaking up with him. If they'd never had broken up, all her guilt wouldn't had shown inside her. "Justin, do you like this?" She asked.

"Like what? The sex?" He asked.

"The sex and affair."

"Yes to the sex, but no to the affair." He turned onto his side. "I feel bad that you're cheating on your boyfriend for lust, but I love you. I never stopped. You know you can break up with the guy so you don't have to feel much guilt. We could start over." Justin moved a layer of hair out of Rachel's face.

"I don't know, Justin. I don't know if we can start over. I love the sex and everything, but I'm not sure if I'd be good enough for you." She stroke her hand on his chest.

"You're good enough for me. I'll be good enough for you. We deserve each other and we need each other. Come on." Justin moved closer to Rachel and nuzzled he neck. "Baby, I know you want me." He then went along and kissed her neck.

Rachel wanted to try over with Justin but she somehow didn't want to let go of Eric. She had to tell Eric the truth and quit this affair. Enough was enough and she wasn't going to let the affair ruin her and Eric's relationship.

Rachel pushed Justin aside. "I'm sorry babe, but I think we should stop seeing each other like this. It's not good to do this as friends. I need my boyfriend. I want my boyfriend. I'm sorry." Rachel jumped off the bed and began dressing herself.

"What? But Rachel, didn't you say you couldn't resist being without me?" Justin questioned.

"Justin that's lust. Not love. I'm sorry." Rachel started getting tears. "Let's just continue being friends. No lust no affairs just plain friends." She kissed Justin one last time. "Good-bye, Jay see you later. Great show." She exit.

What a clueless Rachel who didn't know there was someone who wanted her so bad. Landon was going to wait until the right time to meet her and make her fall in love with him. Baby, I'll be waiting for you. Love you baby girl.

***********

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know I've posted the sequel to this story. So go ahead and start reading Model in Danger.

~~~Jenny the Bookworm❤️