Chapter 4017

"Is that true?" Lord Jing was thrilled when he heard the news. He stared at Feng Wu in disbelief. 

Feng Wu nodded. "It's true. According to the princess, Senior Ma went to the frontline and told her to stay in Donglin City for the time being and not to go anywhere else."

Lord Jing walked back and forth in excitement. He couldn't wait any longer, so he went to Night Owl. Night Owl was cultivating at the moment. After the breakthrough, he had risen from a Level 2 Spiritual Saint to a Level 4 one. 

"Is Ma Quanquan gone?" Night Owl rose to his feet in excitement. Lord Jing nodded in excitement. Night Owl said, "Ma Quanquan won't be gone for too long. He'll be back in a day. This is our only chance." Lord Jing nodded. Night Owl said, "My father has been showing my second brother favor recently, trying to make him my competitor. If that's the case, we'll blame it on him." 

Lord Jing asked, "Not on His Majesty?"

Night Owl said, "Father has too many capable cultivators. Even if all your people join hands, they'll still be suppressed and won't have any chance of winning. They'll only suspect us. When they realize what's going on, they'll counterattack. So..." Night Owl smirked. "We'll destroy his favorite son. Of course, if this gets out, he'll be incriminated as well. After all, that's his favorite son. Only then will he be implicated."

Lord Jing nodded. "Good."

What they didn't know was Little Phoenix was recording their conversation with a Spiritual Fossil Stone. The Spiritual Fossil Stone was very hard to come by. Feng Wu used to have one, but she had used it already and couldn't use it again. Luckily, they were in the Dongsang Kingdom. With the help of Dayan, the Dongsang Kingdom was relatively advanced in technology. Therefore, Night Owl and Lord Jing both had several Spiritual Fossil Stones in their vaults. 

The one in Little Phoenix's hand was found by Feng Wu after she raided Lord Jing's vault. He then handed Feng Wu a piece of paper. Feng Wu opened it to find an address. 35th Court, Donggu Avenue.

 "Got it?" Lord Jing stared at Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu was at a loss, but she still nodded. "Yes."

He stared at Feng Wu and said, "This is the second prince's private residence. After you took Princess Yan Ling away, knock her out and throw her into this manor. Then..." He finally said, "You can leave after that. That's all you need to do."

Feng Wu could guess what Lord Jing was going to do, so she nodded and said, "Alright."

As for Ma Quanquan's trip to the Junwu Empire, Feng Wu believed that as long as Master Linghu was in the imperial capital, no one would dare touch her family. Therefore, she wasn't worried. 

While Feng Wu was taking action, so was Lord Jing. Apart from Jing Wei, he also had secret guards. However, Feng Wu was so capable now, which was why he had sent her to kidnap Princess Yan Ling. Otherwise, he would have sent his secret guards.

Princess Yan Ling's current residence was in the most prestigious part of imperial capital apart from the imperial palace. The Dongsang Kingdom had given her a place to live in the palace, but Princess Yan Ling didn't like the atmosphere in the palace, so she chose an exquisite manor to live in. 

It was more like a garden than a manor. The courtyard was filled with pavilions, and a stream flowed down the slope. It was quite exquisite. 

Of course, Lord Jing wouldn't send Feng Wu alone. He had also sent a team of secret guards to help Feng Wu with the possible trouble. Feng Wu jumped into the manor and moved as swiftly as a cat. The night watchmen didn't notice her at all. Feng Wu's eyes lit up as soon as she set foot inside. So, this garden was covered with formations.