Chapter 4134

"What are we going to do?" 

"How did this happen all of a sudden?" 

"Is the Dayan Empire really going to kill us?"

"Are we... really going to die?" 

Everything had happened so fast that they couldn't react at all. Two hours ago, they had come to celebrate Feng Wu's birthday, and the following night, they had come to celebrate New Year's' Eve and look forward to the coming year. However, all of a sudden, their lives were in danger, their homes were almost destroyed, and even their country was going to be destroyed? Who would be able to accept this?

"That's so sudden."

"How could this happen?"

"I don't believe it. I don't believe it..."

Many people refused to believe it, but there were others who had come to their senses a long time ago, including Lady Northern Feng. Meanwhile, Lady Northern Feng was standing in the crowd, looking back at Feng Xiangnan on the battlefield. She wanted to charge in several times, but was stopped every time. 

"If we die, we die together. If we die, I'll die with you." Lady Northern Feng murmured to herself. 

Only then did the empress dowager come back to herself. She looked at Emperor Wu anxiously. "So it's true? Was everything you told me before true?"

Emperor Wu had said that he was going to send her to Mount Qintai and that the empire might be destroyed, but the empress dowager wouldn't believe him. Not only did she refuse to believe him, she even left the imperial palace in a hurry to settle the score with Feng Wu. However.... Emperor Wu was telling the truth, and Feng Wu was telling the truth as well. Emperor Wu glanced at the empress dowager and smiled bitterly. His face was so pale that it was frightening.

The empress dowager felt extremely guilty. "I didn't know. How could I have known that the Dayan Empire would be so cruel..."

Emperor Wu smirked. "All your peaceful days are because someone has been carrying the burden for you. Xiao Wu is the one who has been carrying the burden for us, and you're blaming her now?"

The empress dowager had only realized how capable Feng Wu was after being threatened by the Dayan Empire. The more she saw it, the more convinced she was. But now... "Your Majesty, what do you think we should do now?" The empress dowager was afraid of death. Although she had been putting up a strong front, when this happened, the empress dowager was truly terrified. Her body was trembling slightly. As the graceful and noble empress dowager, she had enjoyed a good life so for too long. The better she lived, the more unwilling she was to die. 

Emperor Wu's ace was taut, and he didn't say a word. Death. If the country fell, he would naturally die. 

At this critical moment, a cold voice suddenly rang out, "Stop." This sound... was so ear-piercing that it caused all of the combatants present to freeze in place. The newcomer was Patriarch Huyan. 

There were only a Spiritual Emperors who had surpassed the Spiritual Saint stage. Furthermore, they were already in battle. So, with the addition of Patriarch Huyan, whichever side he helped, would definitely win. 

Inside the Dimensional Space, Crown Prince Yan Yu frowned as he sensed the presence of a Spiritual Emperor, "Luo Zilin, you're dead today." 

No matter what time it was, Luo Zilin would always be in an indifferent state. He looked at Crown Prince Yan Yu with a smile that was not a smile, "Oh?"

Crown Prince Yan Yu said, "Uncle Yan and Uncle Wang rushed over after me. Looking at the commotion outside, it must be them. Luo Zilin, ah, Luo Zilin, so this day has come for you. If those people in the Imperial capital see this, they'll probably laugh their heads off."