Chapter 4138

The people from the Junwu Empire didn't understand the name, but those from the Dayan Empire all stared with wide eyes. Mr. Wuya? Could it be that this Senior Huyan and Mr. Wuya are related? If there was a relationship, then.... it was simply too terrifying. 

Senior Huyan only smiled. "Why did you mention my eldest senior brother?" 

Eldest senior brother? His words not only shocked the people from the Dayan Empire, but it also shocked Feng Wu. Wasn't Patriarch Huyan's eldest senior brother her senior brother as well? So what on earth was Senior Brother Wuya? 

Because Feng Wu could see the astonishment on the faces of those from the Dayan Empire, and there was awe in their eyes. Awe? Was their eldest senior brother that impressive? 

Yan Yu was astonished as well. "Senior, are you a disciple of Shenmu Cliff?" 

And what was Shenmu Cliff? Feng Wu looked at Patriarch Huyan curiously. But Patriarch Huyan nodded without hesitation. "That's right."

Crown Prince Yan Yu sucked in a cold breath. He couldn't figure out why a person from a low-ranked nation would be involved with Shenmu Cliff. After all, Shenmu Cliff was a holy land in the Dayan Empire. Although there were only a few of them, it was a sacred place for a super organization. 

Taking a deep breath, Yan Yu thought to himself, the Junwu Empire is easy to bully, but who would dare to bully someone from Shenmu Cliff? No, who could bully him? They had always been the ones to bully others. At that thought, Yan Yu had no choice but to ask again, "Senior, are you determined to protect the Junwu Empire? Do you have to protect the Junwu Empire?"

Even the eldest princess would have a hard time dealing with people from Shenmu Cliff. If that was what Senior Huyan wanted, Yan Yu would have to come up with a new plan. 

All of the surrounding cultivators were staring at Patriarch Huyan. Especially the empress dowager. She was waiting for Patriarch Huyan to say yes. Of course he would.. If not for the Junwu Empire, who else could he be doing this for?

However, Patriarch Huyan patted Feng Wu on the head and snorted at Yan Yu. "Don't you know what I'm talking about? I'm protecting this girl. The Junwu Empire has nothing to do with me."

WHAT? As soon as the words left Patriarch Huyan's mouth, everyone present was once again shocked. They didn't know how many times they had been shocked today. All they knew was that the development of the situation had exceeded their expectations time and time again. It had impacted their previous understanding time and time again. Were they protecting Feng Wu instead of the Junwu Empire? 

The empress dowager panicked, and she tugged at Emperor Wu's sleeve involuntarily. "The emperor? Emperor? Say something." 

However, Emperor Wu nodded earnestly. "That's right. Patriarch Huyan did come for Xiao Wu." 

Empress dowager said, "That's impossible." 

The Junwu Emperor said, "That's the truth."

The empress dowager replied, "Why? Just because of that lass? Is she really that capable?"

Emperor Wu nodded earnestly. "Xiao Wu is much more capable than you think. Mother, she's more capable than you can imagine."

Empress dowager was speechless. At this moment, the empress dowager was completely stupefied. She still could not believe that this was the truth before her eyes. When did she find out about Feng Wu? It seemed to be two years ago. Back then, Feng Wu was very weak, and she didn't have many connections. When did she become so capable? Even as the empress dowager, she felt like she was looking up to that girl.