Chapter 4141

This Patriarch Huyan was so fast that he was definitely more skilled than they were. Uncle Yan and Uncle Wang stared at Patriarch Huyan. Uncle Yan narrowed his eyes and warned, "Put the crown prince down."

Patriarch Huyan didn't waste any time. He tossed Yan Yu over. "Catch him." 

How terrifying was the strength of the throw? Uncle Yan and Uncle Wang both used all their strength, but they were almost unable to catch him. But even if they caught him, Crown Prince Yan Yu's face was pale. He covered his chest with both hands, and it took him a while to calm down.

"Let's go." Without another word, Yan Yu left with his men. This group of people was worthy of being the people of Prince Yan's mansion. Prince Yan Yu only said one sentence, and they didn't ask any unnecessary questions. They followed him and left. 

The people of the Junwu Empire were over the moon. Was the man who was going to destroy the Junwu Empire finally leaving? 

However, Crown Prince Yan Yu had only taken a few steps when he stopped. As soon as he stopped, everyone held their breaths... What kind of trick was this?

Yan Yu's gaze swept across everyone's faces before it landed on Feng Wu. He stated at her coldly and snorted. "Do you think you've won? Not at all. Patriarch Huyan will protect you this time, but remember, the Dayan Empire is more powerful than you think. And you, Patriarch Huyan. The Lun Mu Hall used to be so powerful that all other forces trembled in fear. But now that Lun Mu is gone, will it still be the same? I hope you behave yourself and don't cause any trouble for Mr. Wuya. I'll be back in a year. The day I come will be the day the Junwu Empire falls." 

Before that.... Yan Yu's eyes flickered. It seemed that they could really talk about taking action against the Lun Mu Hall. A disciple of the Lun Mu Hall was in the Junwu Empire, and he was protecting a girl who had the same Divine Phoenix Blood  as Lun Mu. That in itself was very suspicious, and he believed that Princess Royal would be interested. 

Prince Yan's mansion wasn't enough to deal with the Lun Mu Hall on their own, so they had to involve Princess Royal. Crown Prince Yan Yu gave Feng Wu a deep look, and after leaving behind a one year promise, he turned around and left with his men. They left cleanly, leaving behind the aftermath of the battle. 

Patriarch Huyan suddenly had an idea. He said to Feng Wu, "Take care of yourself." 

"What about you?" Feng Wu involuntarily grabbed Patriarch Huyan's arm. 

Patriarch Huyan said, "I have an important matter to attend to. I'm afraid I can't stay any longer." Patriarch Huyan left as quickly as he had come, as if he had never been there in the first place. But because of him, the Junwu Empire was unscathed. Otherwise, it would have been destroyed a long time ago. 

After this incident, many people deeply understood how important it was for a country to have a super expert. It was supposed to be Feng Wu's birthday, but after everything that had happened, no one was in the mood to attend the banquet, so they left. Madam Su and Su Sang sent the guests off one by one. In the end, only Emperor Wu, the empress dowager and a few others were left. 

Emperor Wu gazed at Feng Wu. He knew better than anyone else that if it hadn't been for Feng Wu, Patriarch Huyan wouldn't have shown up. The Junwu Empire would have been in ruins by now, and the royal family might have been wiped out.