Chapter 4159

"They were the ones who opened the door?" Murong Linhai's eyes were filled with vigilance. 

Zhao Xin nodded. "That's right. It was the leader. Her name is Feng Wu. She opened the door by accident."

"Are you sure she opened it by accident?" Murong Linhai asked. 

Zhao Xin nodded. "It should have been accidentally opened."

Only then did Murong Linhai feel a little better. Opening one by accident could be considered luck, but if it was opened after hard work, it would be considered strength. Murong Linhai would not allow anyone to be stronger than him in this aspect, especially his peers.

However.... When Murong Linhai, Zhao Xin, and the others finally moved to the second floor, panting heavily, they saw... There were five people in total, each sitting on a futon. Their bodies glowed with golden light, as if they were Buddha's light. They sat cross-legged, surrounded by spiritual energy, as if they were gods. 

"This..." Murong Linhai's face darkened. Because it was obvious that these five people were accepting the legacy.

"This...." Zhao Xin also cried out in surprise. Because she had said a lot of bad things about these people on the way here, but reality had slapped her hard in the face. "They are.... accepting the legacy?" Zhao Xin couldn't believe it. "That's impossible."

Murong Linhai said, "Why is it impossible? Isn't it happening right now?" Murong Linhai took a deep breath. There were only six Palace Masters in total. After so many years, after Luo Zilin inherited one of them, the remaining five... were all inherited by these five people. Murong Linhai really wanted to be like Zhao Xin and shout that it was impossible, impossible.... But in the end he had to admit that it was the truth.

Zhao Xin said, "But the five Palace Masters, all five of them received the inheritance? What?" Luo Zilin was the only one who got it. This legacy wasn't something that could be sold in bulk. 

Murong Linhai glared at the five people in front of him, took a deep breath, and turned to leave. 

"Brother Linhai, where are you going?" Zhao Xin rushed up to him.

Before Murong Linhai could speak, a junior sister next to him sneered. "The treasure of this level has already been inherited. What's the point of staying? Waiting for her to wake up and humiliate you? Naturally, I'm going to find the second checkpoint." Members of the Murong family quickly left. However, their impression of Feng Wu and the others had been carved deep into their bones. 

These 18 checkpoints didn't mean that one couldn't pass without obtaining a treasure. In fact, these 18 checkpoints actually contained 18 types of treasures. If one was fated, one could inherit or take them away. If one didn't have a fated encounter, then no one would say anything even if one kept walking forward. However, everyone could only come here once in their lifetime. It would be a pity if they missed this opportunity.  

Zhao Xin glared at Feng Wu. If she had only inherited the legacy of one Palace Master, it would have been fine. But why did all five of them inherit it? Based on what? "What right do you have?" Zhao Xin was unconvinced. 

At this moment, Liang Jin, Ji Xingcheng, and the others finally reacted and gasped. "That's my Sister Feng Wu for you." Ji Xingcheng gave her a thumbs up. "That's amazing. All five of them got it." The chances of even one of them hitting the jackpot were slim, but they all hit the jackpot...