Chapter 4168

However, to Feng Wu's surprise... Murong Linhai looked at Feng Wu and waved at her. "We're forfeiting." What? Feng Wu wasn't the only one who was surprised. Even the other teams stared at Murong Linhai in astonishment. 

Forfeiting? Murong Linhai was forfeiting in such an important match? What kind of prodigal son did the Murong family raise? Yan Qian stared at Murong Linhai. "Are you impressed by her looks? That's why you're forfeiting and giving her a hand?"

Giving her a hand? Murong Linhai thought, that's exactly what I want, but I need to be capable enough to do it. Of course, Murong Linhai didn't say it out loud. Instead of answering the question, he cupped his fists at Feng Wu and said calmly, "Murong Team admits defeat in this round. Miss Feng Wu, I wish you all the best."

Feng Wu glanced at Murong Linhai and gave him a slight nod. 

The crowd was speechless. Feng Wu was so careless. 

Since no one said anything, Feng Wu glanced at Liang Jin involuntarily. Liang Jin was the host of the match. Liang Jin smiled wryly inwardly, but he still said, "Feng Wu wins this round. Next, Lord Yan's Mansions battle with Primeval Tower." 

Feng Wu and the others walked off the stage. "I didn't expect Murong Linhai to be so sensible. He forfeited. Heh." Feng Xun was pleased with himself. 

Crossing his arms, Yu Mingye said grumpily, "I'm looking forward to fighting him. You didn't noticed the way he looked at Xiao Wu."

"What are you two talking about? Watch the match." Feng Wu had to interrupt them. 

Yan Qian was in charge of Lord Yan Qian's team, while Chan Xin was in charge of Primeval Tower's team. Both teams would send out one person each. The winner would stay in the ring and the loser would be replaced by the second person. The match went on. The two teams were evenly matched. Soon, both teams went out their last person. 

Yan Qian was more capable than Princess Yan Ling, but not as capable as Prince Yan Yu. Strictly speaking, she was on par with Feng Xun. Feng Wu looked over her shoulder at Feng Xun, who nodded. "I'm sure I can beat her." 

Rubbing her chin, Feng Wu felt a little confused. Wasn't it said that the people of the Dayan Empire possessed extraordinary natural talent and good resources, so their speed of advancement was much faster than the people of the Xeno-race? However, after all the training, Feng Xun had already reached Princess Yan Qian's level?

Feng Wu was a little uncertain about the strength of the Dayan Empire. She turned to Ji Xingcheng and asked, "What level is Princess Yan Qian's strength?"

Ji Xingcheng said seriously, "Princess Yan Qian is ranked second among the younger generation in Prince Yan's Mansion, second only to Crown Prince Yan Yu. Her promotion speed is already considered to be at the top."

She asked, "Are you serious?"

Ji Xingcheng nodded seriously, "Of course, it's true. Furthermore, her family has piled a lot of resources on her.  Therefore, among the younger generation, Yan Qian can be said to be a proud daughter of heaven. She's very powerful." That gave Feng Wu an idea of what to do. 

At this moment, the battle on the stage was coming to an end. Princess Yan Qian finally defeated the Primeval Tower and became the winner of the battle.  

Liang Jin announced the next match: Formless Blade Sect versus Scarlet Plume Manor. 

The Formless Blade Sect was adept at using the sword, while the Scarlet Plume Manor was made up of women.