Chapter 4172

Luo Zilin said, "If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have entered the Empire Road with Yan Yu's group back then. I would have followed our family's little girl Xiao Wu and directly hugged her thigh. That's simply wonderful."

Luo Zihen said grumpily, "Didn't you see how many times she narrowly escaped death along the way?" After Luo Zilin came back, he took Luo Zihen with him to watch Feng Wu's performance on the Empire Road. At first the two brothers thought that Feng Wu would be lucky if she could make it out of the Empire Road alive, but the girl's performance astonished them. 

She seemed to have escaped death time and time again, was blessed by a lucky star, obtained cultivation resources, and defeated Ji Xingcheng and the others again and again... 

"Is it the final battle? Is it the final battle?" A group of Luo brothers rushed in. Luo Zilin was the fourth son of the Luo family, so he had three older brothers above him. Now, they had come in to watch the final battle as well. If their father hadn't been busy dealing with important matters, he would have been here as well. 

The four brothers of the Luo family had been watching Feng Wu for months. Although they hadn't seen Feng Wu in person yet, they were already very familiar with her. They liked their younger sister from the bottom of their hearts. 

The head of the Mountain Sea Academy looked calm and composed at the moment, because the Mountain Sea team wasn't in the finals. "Liang Jin is still not good enough. He can't shoulder the heavy responsibility." The head of the Mountain Sea Academy looked back at Qiu Zhennan. "The heavy responsibility of the academy still falls on you, the eldest senior brother."

Qiu Zhennan nodded. "There are still a few senior brothers and sisters above me. Master don't worry to much." As for those senior brothers and sisters... The head smiled bitterly and didn't say anything else. 

At this moment, the final battle had finally begun. At first, only Prince Yan's Mansion, the Mountain Sea Academy, and the Luo family were watching, but now, the leaders of the other sects were watching as well. Because the Empire Road only opened once every three years, the geniuses of the next three years would be born from this group of people. 

Would the fourth prince make a name for himself this time? If he defeated all his opponents, then... his position in His Majesty's heart would probably be on par with that of the eldest prince. After all, the eldest prince had also won first place back then. 

The fourth prince stared at Feng Wu. For Feng Wu, this battle might only be a battle for the Five Spirit Glazed Flame Pill, but for the Fourth Prince, this battle might decide whether or not he could become one of the candidates for the throne. 

Duan Chaoge was still the first one. Duan Chaoge had made a breakthrough just then, and she had become a Spiritual Saint right away. Many people were amazed. Everyone stared at Duan Chaoge in amazement. In the end, Duan Chaoge was covered in blood. When she flew off the stage, she took a member of Empire with her. 

In the first round of the 5v5 competition, each side sent one person down. It was a draw. 

"Eh?" The Scarlet Feather Mansion's Sect Master, Priestess Chi Lian, had a hint of surprise in her eyes, "This bone structure, this talent, and this heartless cultivation technique, it is indeed suitable for our Scarlet Feather Mansion."

The disciples around Chi Lian looked at each other in dismay. Grand Senior Sister couldn't help but say, "Master, Junior Sister Ziyun's talent is.... slightly better than hers, right?"

Chi Lian didn't answer the question, because even she couldn't tell if Zi Yun or Miss Chaoge was more talented.