Chapter 4173

"Let's go." Chi Lian walked straight out, and the other disciples looked at each other in bewilderment. Was she in a hurry to wait at the gate of Empire Road? Well...

Meanwhile, the second round began. 

Feng Xun was representing Team Feng Wu, while Team Empire sent Zhu Mingming, the son of the Zhu family, which was the fourth prince's maternal family. 

"Cousin." The fourth prince stared at Zhu Mingming, hinting that he had to kick Feng Xun off the stage. 

Zhu Mingming smiled and said casually, "It's no big deal. Just watch me." Then.... As a result, Zhu Mingming was kicked off the stage by Feng Xun, while Feng Xun remained standing, although he seemed to be badly injured as well. 

At this critical moment, Feng Xun felt the urge to make a breakthrough again. Feng Wu pulled Feng Xun off the stage at once. "Sit down and focus on your breakthrough. Don't worry about the battle."

Everyone was speechless when they saw that. Duan Chaoge had made a breakthrough before, but Feng Xun had done it in the second round as well? Were all members of Team Feng Wu so talented?

Zhu Mingming himself was dumbfounded. He looked at himself, then at Feng Xun, in disbelief. It had been a draw just then, but Feng Xun was making a breakthrough now. Zhu Mingming would be far inferior to Feng Xun once the breakthrough was complete. At that thought, Zhu Mingming looked at the fourth prince involuntarily. 

Meanwhile, the fourth prince didn't look too happy. He had a serious look on his face and the look in his eyes had darkened. The eldest prince, who was watching the battle, smiled and said to the eunuch next to him, "Invite His Majesty here. This battle is getting more and more interesting."

The Luo brothers couldn't help but laugh when they saw the battel. "Interesting, interesting. Maybe Xiao Wu will really win this battle."

The head of Mountain Sea Academy's eyes lit up, and Qiu Zhennan couldn't hide his excitement either. "Master, Feng Xun's constitution...."

The head of Mountain Sea Academy nodded. "You're right. It's perfect for that cultivation method. Let's go." The head of Mountain Sea Academy, who had been disinterested, was also heading toward the end of Empire Road.

Before long, Prince Yan, Mountain Sea Academy, the Luo family, and Red Feather Mansion gathered at the end of Empire Road. Patriarchs of the various families looked at each other. They all had some sort of plan in their hearts. 

Because the Feng Wu Battle Squad came from the Outer realm, it could be said that they didn't have a master in the Dayan Empire. If they didn't recruit such a genius, then when would they be waiting for? 

At this moment, the battle was still going on. The third person to fight was Xuan Yi, and his opponent was the Fourth Prince's study companion, Chen Jing.

"If you lose, it's up to you." Before Chen Jing went on stage, the Fourth Prince was beside him, threatening him with a suppressed voice. 

Chen Jing cupped his fists at the fourth prince. "Your Highness, don't worry. This subordinate will definitely win." 

Although Chen Jing was the fourth prince's study companion, the Chen family was not an ordinary family. It was one of the few large family clans in the Dayan Empire, and Chen Jing was one of the most promising members of the Chen family's younger generation. He enjoyed the best cultivation resources in the family. 

"Fight." The two of them were evenly matched. This battle lasted the longest, and it was also the most thrilling. Xuan Yi's body had been struck by several swords, leaving him drenched in blood. As for Chen Jing, he was not much better. 

"What's this person's name?" Prince Yan asked Crown Prince Yan Yu.