Chapter 4165

He exchanged looks with his four teammates, and they all looked at him with determination.

"Let's vote my a show of hands. Let Team Feng Wu take part in the competition." The fourth prince smiled. 

There were seven teams in total, and four team leaders only needed to raise their hands. The results were soon out. Liang Jin from the Shanhai Academy, Murong Linhai from the Murong Clan, Princess Yan Qian from Prince Yan's Residence, and the fourth prince. 

"Alright, let's give them a spot in the competition." The fourth prince smiled. The reason why he raised his hand was because he wanted to let everyone know that he, the Fourth Prince, had obtained the Five Spirt Glazed Flame Pill with his own strength, and not by using the rules to avoid an expert and stealing it. 

Feng Wu was surprised when Liang Jin told her about the news. "Is that even possible?"

Liang Jin said, "Isn't it just a coincidence? There was a team missing, so you met them. You're really a little koi, a super unbeatable lucky star."

At this moment, there were also people watching the upcoming battle from the periphery. Because it would cost too many spiritual stones to watch from the beginning to the end, almost all the clans would come to the 18th round to watch the final battle. The fourth prince's mother was watching, and so was the eldest prince. Luo Zilin of the Luo clan was watching. Crown Prince Yan Yu of  Prince Yan's Residence was watching. The Primeval Tower, the Formless Blade Sect, the Red Plume Mansion, the Shanhai Academy, and the Murong Clan were watching as well.  They all hoped that their clan members could get the Five Spirit Glazed Flame Pill. 

Before the battle began, lots were drawn. The eight teams were divided into groups of two, and there would be four battles. The leader of each team would draw lots. Feng Wu's team leader was, of course, Feng Wu herself. When Feng Wu appeared, the Fourth Prince couldn't help but take another look at her because Feng Wu was already 15 years old, and her face had matured. As soon as she appeared, her peerlessly beautiful appearance was dazzling, and who wouldn't be stunned by it?

Princess Yan Qian snorted. "Your Royal Highness, it's time to draw lots."

"Indeed." The fourth prince came back to his senses and cleared his throat to hide his embarrassment. As a prince, he had seen a lot of women. However, Feng Wu was the first girl who had given him such a stunning impression at first sight. However, the most important thing now was to win the battle and obtain the Five Spirit Glazed Flame Pill. 

As for Feng Wu.... As a prince, was there anything he couldn't get? Not only did Feng Wu amaze the fourth prince, but the others as well. However, everyone was too focused on the upcoming battle to think about anything else. 

Feng Wu was as lucky as ever. She had drawn the Murong Family. Murong Linhai was dumbfounded as he stared at Feng Wu. Feng Wu cleared her throat. "Well.... I didn't do it on purpose. It's just that I can't control my temper."

Murong Linhai took a deep breath and suppressed the anger in his heart. However, he quickly changed his mind. In any case, in this competition, anyone below the first place would be useless. Only the first place would be able to obtain the Five Spirits Glaze Flame Pill as a reward. Since the Murong family would not be able to obtain the first place, he might as well log off early and watch the competition from the sidelines. Thinking of this, Murong Linhai nodded. "It's alright, let's fight."

The results of the draw came out very quickly. Feng Wu's Squad versus Murong Clan. 

Mountain Sea Academy versus Dayan Empire.

Prince Yan's Mansion versus Primeval Tower. 

Formless Blade Sect versus Red Feather Mansion