Chapter 4195

Luo Zibo also realized that something was wrong. He looked at Luo Zilin and the others in bewilderment, only to see that they were still cultivating. Luo Zibo said to the two elders, "The more they absorb, the more talented they are and the higher their cultivation levels will be. That's a good thing."

The two elders had been reluctant to part with the crystals, but after hearing Luo Zibo's words, they realized that he was right. So Elder Zhongren said, "Then..."

"Bring me a box." Luo Zibo looked hopeful. "We're going to be in for a big surprise this time."

"Alright." Elder Zhongren left in a hurry and came back in a hurry. He really did come back with a box full of Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals. 

Luo Zibo put in three himself, but they were all absorbed before long. Delighted, Luo Zibo put in another three... The Luo family had planned to use that box for a hundred years, but half of it had been used up in such a short time. 

"Young Master...." Elder Zhongren was almost in tears. "Are we still going to put them in?"

Luo Zibo also had a feeling that something was wrong. Just then, Luo Zilin opened his eyes and yelled, "Brother, you're being too stingy. Why don't you just release it?"

Luo Zibo didn't know what to say. Thump, thump, thump... Half of the box was emptied into the vortex. 

Meanwhile, Feng Wu was talking to Little Phoenix. "Noob, are you going to be ok?" Little Phoenix looked as if it had drunk too much. It stumbled around in Feng Wu's ring space and couldn't even stand straight. 

"Burp." Little Phoenix said, "That's enough.....I'm.... I'm drunk..." Thump. Little Phoenix sprawled out on the ground and breathed deeply. It looked like it had fallen asleep. 

Feng Wu was already used to Little Phoenix's cultivation method. It could make breakthroughs in its sleep, and its capability would increase by leaps and bounds after it went to sleep. Sometimes, Feng Wu really envied Little Phoenix's cultivation method. But now that the problem was solved, she could start on her own cultivation. What Feng Wu didn't know was that Brother Luo was frowning as Feng Wu absorbed the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal. 

During this period of time, there were people who fainted in the Luo Dragon Pool. Fainting meant that the absorption was over, and they could no longer absorb anymore. Therefore, the elders fished them out and placed them on the stone slabs on the shore. 

Thump, the girl next to Feng Wu, Luo Guyu, finally couldn't help but faint. In the end, Luo Ziheng was carried ashore. Now only Feng Wu and the three brothers of the Luo family were left. 

"Eh, why is that girl still zero?" Elder Zhongyi frowned. "Can't she absorb even a little bit? Is she still the flesh and blood of the Luo family? She couldn't have..."

"Elder Zhongyi." Big brother Luo scolded angrily from the side. Logically speaking, an Elder's status was one generation higher than Luo Zibo. However, Luo Zibo was the next family head of the Luo family. After being reprimanded, Elder Zhongyi frowned even more. Elder Zhongyi didn't say anything else, but the news somehow spread. 

"What?" Luo Nantian, who was stationed at the Luo family manor, went to the Luo Dragon Pool as soon as he heard the news. That girl couldn't absorb even a little bit of the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal? That was impossible.