Chapter 4142

"Xiao Wu..." Emperor Wu patted Feng Wu on the shoulder. "I'll cut to the chase. After all, the Junwu Empire belongs to me now, and it'll belong to you and the crown prince in the future."

Feng Wu was dumbfounded. Although she wanted to explain, many people rushed up to Feng Wu and thanked her in excitement. Everyone had seen with their own eyes that Feng Wu had indeed saved them all on her own. 

A short distance away, Lady Wang and Feng Sang exchanged looks. Looking at Feng Wu and recalling what they had done to her in the past, they shuddered inwardly...

Standing next to Emperor Wu, the empress dowager didn't know what to feel when she saw Feng Wu surrounded by people. She looked away involuntarily, for the way she had behaved earlier, she felt embarrassed. "Let's go back to the imperial palace." The empress dowager fled in embarrassment. 

Emperor Wu nodded at Feng Wu. "Come see me when you're done here."

Feng Wu nodded. 

Emperor Wu left as well. In the end, the members of the Feng clan were the only ones left. "Xiao Wu..." Mrs. Wang took a few steps forward and said shyly, "Xiao Wu, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have..." Mrs. Wang stepped forward and said shyly, "Xiao Wu, it's all my fault."

Feng Wu looked at Lady Wang and waved her hand. "Let bygones be bygones. I've already turned over a new leaf. There's no need to bring it up again."

All Lady Wang wanted was for Feng Wu not to get back at her. In fact, Feng Wu wouldn't do anything, for she was already a Spiritual Saint now and wouldn't hold a grudge against someone like Lady Wang. 

"Wait, where's Xiaoqi?" Feng Wu looked around and was confused when she didn't see Feng Xiaoqi. The kid had gone to look for Luo Zilin and came back with him. Why had he gone all of a sudden? "Is he in the inner yard?" Feng Wu murmured to herself as she hurried toward the inner yard. 

Lady Wang looked frightened as she watched Feng Wu leave. She then turned to Feng Sang and said, "Feng Wu is so powerful now that we can't even imagine what she's capable of. We can't afford to offend her. Do you understand?"

Pressing a hand to her chest, Feng Sang nodded in a hurry. "I wouldn't dare offend her now. I've been treating her well and taking good care of Fallen Star Yard. Mum don't you do the same?"

Feng Yanfeng chimed in. "Xiao Wu might seem cold to us, but she's a kind girl. She forgave us in the end after what we did for her... We have to treat her better from now on." Feng Yanfeng nodded. The first branch of the Feng family had made up their mind to cling tightly to Feng Wu in the future. But what they didn't know was... Something big had happened in Fallen Star Yard.

Feng Wu had been wondering why Feng Xiaoqi wasn't in the front yard. Only when she walked into Fallen Star Yard did she realize that something wasn't right. 

Granny Zhao and Uncle Qiu were lying in the yard. One was facing the sky, and the other was lying on the muddy ground, motionless. They semed to be dead. 

Feng Wu was very surprised. "Granny Zhao. Uncle Qiu." Feng Wu rushed over to check their auras. Although their auras were weak, they were still alive. "Luo Zilin." Feng Wu called out.