Chapter 4190

Feng Wu nodded matter-of-factly. 

"What are you talking about? What are you talking about? Do you have any idea how terrifying  you are now? You've already advanced so much on the Empire Road. No, you've already advanced so much before you entered the Empire Road... No, there's definitely a problem with you advancing like this." 

Feng Wu said, "You're just jealous."

Luo Zilin asked, "What's your cultivation level now?"

Feng Wu said calmly, "Intermediate Spiritual Emperor."

Luo Zilin almost burst into tears. "Seriously? You've only been in Dayan for a little over a month. How can you be so fast? Intermediate Spiritual Emperor now? No, I don't believe you. Just wait."

Feng Wu did sit there and wait for him. 

Luo Zilin soon returned with Luo Zizhong, the second son of the Luo family. Luo Zizhong followed him in, speechless. "Second brother, second brother, aren't you a mid-level Spiritual Emperor? Come and see Xiao Wu. She said she's an intermediate Spiritual Emperor as well. Why doesn't it look like it?" Luo Zilin was excited. Deep down, he believed it, but he wasn't sure. Because he couldn't sense Feng Wu's true cultivation level anymore. There was only one possibility, and that was.... Feng Wu was already more powerful than him. 

Feng Wu grinned and greeted Luo Zizhong as soon as he walked in. Luo Zizhong nodded at her with a smile, but his smile froze the next second, for he sensed the lingering spiritual essence around Feng Wu. It was... "A Level 4 Spiritual Emperor?" Luo Zizhong couldn't believe it. He remembered very clearly that the girl had only been a Level 3 Spiritual Emperor when she first arrived. 

Feng Wu nodded with a smile. "Yes, I made a breakthrough." 

Lou Zizhong turned around and glanced at Luo Zilin. Luo Zilin happened to be a Level 3 Spiritual Emperor, but he hadn't reached Level 4 yet, so he was a little weaker than Feng Wu. 

"You're right..." Luo Zilin drew in his breath. "Are you the reincarnation of Mu Jiuzhou? How can you be so fast? You're killing me." When Luo Zilin first met Feng Wu in the Junwu Empire, she hadn't reached the Spiritual Emperor stage yet. She was still a Spiritual Saint, but in less than half a year.... "Too much, too  much..." He had actually been overtaken just like that. 

After Luo Zilin's announcement, the news of Feng Wu's breakthrough soon spread throughout the Luo family. As one of the four major families, the Luo family had many elite cultivators and genius cultivators, but they had never seen anyone like Feng Wu.  

According to Luo Zilin's explanation, it was a continuous increase of five stars within half a year.

"That's impossible, right?" 

"Anyway, I don't believe it."

"I don't believe that it's possible for her to reach two stars, but to reach five stars and above... isn't that a little too much?"

"However, in less than two months after she came to our Luo family, she managed to raise her cultivation by two stars..." 

Many people in the Luo family were secretly discussing this matter, but they all cam to a consensus. The young lady's strength was top-notch in the Luo family. Her strength was probably similar to the Luo family's third young master. If she continued to level up, would she surpass second young master Luo? 

Luo Zilin said the same thing to Feng Wu. He had accepted the fact that Feng Wu had surpassed him, and he was now egging her on. "You're on par with my third brother now. When are you going to surpass him?" 

Feng Wu asked, "What's my second brother's cultivation level?"

"Five."