Chapter 4164

Were these people trying to curry favor with the Fourth Prince? If that was the case, wouldn't the crown prince be in a bad spot? Murong Linhai couldn't help but look at Feng Wu. Although he hated this brat who prevented him from getting the treasure, if he could use Feng Wu to defeat the fourth prince's team... Murong Linhai rubbed his chin. 

There were a total of seven teams, including Empire, Primeval Tower, Formless Blade Sect, Red Feather Mansion, Shanhai Academy, Murong Family, and Yan Family. And now, the leaders of these seven teams were discussing together. Because the rules of the battle had always been one on one, there was no way for the seven teams to fight one on one. Mushen Temple, Medicine God Valley Sect, and Yan Family didn't participate. 

"So, does any team want to give up now?" The fourth prince looked around. No one gave up. "Since no one wants to give up, there are two ways. One is to get a bye, and the other is to add another team." The fourth prince naturally became the leader. 

He was about to say that he would get a bye when Murong Linhai suddenly spoke. "Isn't it unfair to get a be?" Murong Linhai smiled faintly. "After all, no matter who gets a bye, everyone will think that the other party was lucky and did not rely on true strength. Why don't we do this, we will find another team and make up eight teams."

Liang Jin smiled wryly to himself. This Murong Linhai, he had been abused by Feng Wu. Would he feel better if Feng Wu did the same to the others? However, when Liang Jin saw how the Fourth Prince was surrounded by so many people, and then recalled how Feng Wu had once saved their Mountain Sea Academy... In the end, Liang Jin stepped forward and said, "I think that group from another domain is doing quite well. We can let them participate in the competition."

Murong Linhai said, "Brother Liang, you mean.... As for the Feng Wu Team, their performance on the Empire Road this time can be said to be extremely outstanding. The cultivation resources they obtained are more than those of us who were born and raised in the Dayan Continent. Therefore, it's not a bad choice to let her team fill the gaps."

Princess Yan Qian sneered. "Murong Linhai, is that the Feng Wu who is stronger and luckier than me?"

Murong Linhai smiled bitterly. "Princess Yan Qian, I didn't say that. I only said that Feng Wu is extremely talented and lucky..."

"Isn't that it? Since you didn't praise me like that, does that mean she's better than me?" Princess Yan Qian sneered, then turned to the Fourth Prince and said, "I agree to let Feng Wu's team join us. I'd like to see how great Feng Wu is after being praised by Murong Linhai." After she finished speaking, Princess Yan Qian sneered and glared at Murong Linhai. Her family wanted her to marry Murong Linhai, but Murong Linhai's attention was on a girl from another domain. 

Although she didn't think highly of Murong Linhai, it was one thing to not think highly of him. It was another thing if he didn't pay attention to her wholeheartedly. Therefore, although they hadn't met face to face, the princess was already very hostile toward Feng Wu. Moreover, she didn't know that Feng Wu had killed her sister, Princess Yan Ling.