Chapter 4154

Feng Xun and the others were all sensitive people, and of course they could sense the contempt. They immediately made up their minds to work harder and cultivate harder. 

Feng Wu didn't mind. She smiled. "So, aren't you going in?" Wasn't the entrance to the palace up ahead? The mottled brass ring was on the door. Shouldn't they just push it open?

However, Liang Jin only smiled wryly at Feng Wu. "Not yet. Not everyone's here yet. We can't go in yet."

Feng Wu asked, "Why can't we?"

Liang Jin said, "There are two conditions to open the door. First, we need a Spiritual Emperor to help us open it, and second, we need to remove the restriction on the door. We don't have either of those conditions, so we can't open the door." 

Feng Wu asked, "What are we waiting for then?"

Before Liang Jin could say anything, Zhao Xin said, "We're waiting for someone to remove the restriction, and that person is coming with a team."

Liang Jing nodded. "It's Fairy Jingmi from Red Feather Residence. She's the only one who can remove the restriction."

Feng Wu didn't buy it. She walked up to the ring and began to study it. Wait, didn't it look like a Rubik's cube? "Can we just match the color?" Feng Wu asked Liang Jin over her shoulder. 

Liang Jin nodded. "That's right, but matching the colors is too difficult. If you make a mistake, it will become more and more complicated. Originally, it was only three levels of difficulty, but our Zhao Xin made two mistakes. Now, it's five levels of difficulty."

Feng Wu nodded, and without another word, she was about to start. 

"Hey, wait. Wait." Everyone in Liang Jin's team yelled at Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu looked at them in bewilderment. "Is there a problem?"

Before Liang Jin could say anything, Zhao Xin frowned. "Don't move."

Feng Wu asked, "What?"

Zhao Xin said, "Just now, I... Did I already get to the fifth level? Could it be that I've heard people say that the Murong family's Senior brother can solve the fifth level? If you get it wrong, what should we do if we reach the sixth level? If it's the sixth layer, even Murong family's senior brother won't be able to open it."

Before Feng Wu could say anything, Yu Mingye went up to Zhao Xin, darted her an indifferent glance, and put his hand on Feng Wu's shoulder. "My Xiao Wu is amazing. She can handle ten, let alone five. Isn't that right, Xiao Wu?"

Zhao Xin stomped her feet anxiously. "Hey, you barbarians from the uncivilized land, can you not be so arrogant? All of you haven't seen the world and don't know how difficult the spirit formations of our Dayan Empire are. All of you don't understand at all... You're simply unreasonable. Senior brother, tell them."

Liang Jin was also in a difficult position. He was originally an honest person, and Feng Wu had saved Ji Xingcheng, so he couldn't say anything unpleasant. However, in the end, he still smiled bitterly and said, "Miss Feng Wu, why don't we wait for the Murong family to come? Murong Linhai  will be here soon. He owes us a favor, now...."

Kacha. Before Liang Jin could finish his sentence, Feng Wu moved her hand, and the door... was finally open. Liang Jin stopped talking abruptly. Zhao Xin and Liang Jin exchanged glances and a look of disbelief surfaced in their eyes. W... She opened it just like that? Wait, how did she move just now? How did she open it? It was as if...