Chapter 4151

Luo Zilin chuckled. "Kiddo, so you know that I'm not a kind person. I wouldn't hide it from you if you wanted to know, but it's not the right time to talk about it now. How about this? I'll wait for you there when you reach the end of Empire Road. I'll tell you then what our relationship is. What do you think?"

Feng Wu asked, "Deal?"

Luo Zilin said, "Deal." 

Feng Wu actually had some guesses about her relationship with Luo Zilin, but she still needed Luo Zilin's confirmation. Since they had agreed to talk about this at the end of Empire Road, she would do it then. 

The next day, Luo Zilin drove Feng Wu and the others to the starting point of Empire Road. Ordinary people would not be able to enter. Only Luo Zilin's token could open the boundary stele, and the starting point of the Imperial Empire Road was here. 

He looked at Feng Wu. Although he didn't have the heart to let her train on Empire Road, he remembered what his seniors had told him. He had to say, "Empire Road is open. You can go now."

Feng Wu nodded, then led her friends into Empire Road. Her friends had no idea where they were going, but Feng Wu had asked Luo Zilin to draw a map overnight, so they had a good idea of the route ahead. Feng Wu said, "There will be nine turns and 18 checkpoints on our way."

"18 obstacles?" Feng Xun was the first to jump to his feet and stared at Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu nodded. "That's a lot, but it shouldn't  be too difficult. We can do it."

Yu Mingye darted a look at Feng Xun and snorted. "What, are you scared? Feng the Third, I don't think you can do it."

Feng Xun punched him in the arm. "Of course I can. Wanna have a go at it?"

Seeing that they were about to start arguing again, Feng Wu rubbed her forehead in resignation. Xuan Yi and Chaoge had to come out and pull each of them aside before they broke up. 

Feng Wu took out the map and said, "This is the first obstacle we're going to pass." Pointing at the desert on the map, Feng Wu said, "That's our first stop, the relic of the Desolate Palace. If we can obtain the legacy here, our future will be much easier."

Chaoge was curious. "The legacy of the Divine Palace of Desert?"

Feng Wu nodded. "Where we are now is actually where the Dayan Empire used to be, but it has shrunk since then. Look at the map. In the past, the entire map belonged to the Dayan Empire, but now..." Feng Wu drew three circles on the map: inner ring, middle ring, and outer ring. "According to what Luo Zilin said, the inner ring is where the Dayan Empire resides, whereas the middle ring and outer ring is where the other great powers reside. The Divine Palace of the Desolate Desert is located in the outer ring. None of the major forces and sects live here. It is a place without jurisdiction. Later on, it was used by them to train their disciples. We're going to the Desolate Palace now. Isn't it too high up? It'll be relatively save for us." Feng Wu glanced at the others.