Chapter 4180

Feng Wu had guessed something from Luo Zilin's behavior back in the Junwu Empire, but she had thought that they were relatives. She hadn't expected them to be so close. "Uncle? Big brother? Second brother? Third Brother? Fourth brother?" Feng Wu only said a few words before someone answered and nodded at her. Feng Wu asked, "So, my beautiful mother's surname is Luo? Are you sure you've got the right person?" It would be a blunder if he recognized the wrong person....

Mr. Luo nodded. "Your mother's surname is Luo, and she was born and raised in the Dayan Empire. Something happened, and she was killed by a thief. We always thought she was gone, but we've been looked into it. This time, Prince Yan's Mansion was acting strangely. Zilin followed them all the way, but he didn't expect to stumble upon your mother's whereabouts. Unfortunately, she had already lost her memory at that time, and her mind was still in the stage of adolescents. So, there were many things I couldn't ask her." 

Feng Wu said anxiously, "My mother is missing."

Master Luo looked at Feng Wu gently and said very seriously, "Later, your mother disappeared, and now we have found out who it was who kidnapped your mother, so we brought you to the Luo family to tell you about it." 

Feng Wu's face turned grim. "Who?"

Mr. Luo thought for a moment, then said seriously, "Your father."

WHAT? Feng Wu stared at him in disbelief. Her father? Feng Wu had always thought that her father was dead. Wait, she had been told that her father was in the Dayan Empire.... "So, he's alive? Is he really in the Dayan Empire? How is he now? Why did he only take my mother and Xiaoqi away, but not me?"

Feng Wu had a series of questions, but Mr. Luo only shook his head. "Because he's too ashamed to meet you."

Feng Wu asked, "Why?"

Mr. Luo glanced at Luo Zilin. As an elder, it wasn't appropriate for him to talk about these things. So Luo Zilin told Feng Wu the truth.... Feng was astonished and she stared at Luo Zilin. "What?"

Luo Zilin nodded at Feng Wu. "Yes." 

"That's impossible." Feng Wu couldn't believe it.  She could not believe that a person who was rumored to be dead had appeared in the Dayan Empire and had even become the Eldest Princess' son-in-law? 

"What's the situation now? "

"Let's just treat him as Princess Royal's son-in-law for the time being. If he is alive as well, why did he take my mother and Xiaoqi away? What is he trying to do? And that Princess Royal...." In the beginning, Feng Wu knew nothing about the Dayan Empire, but later on, she heard some news from Crown Prince Yan Yu and Luo Zilin. In Feng Wu's impression, this Eldest Princess was not a good person. Because she had colluded with Princess Yan's Mansion to destroy the Junwu Empire. 

Luo Zilin said, "We haven't found out what he wants to do, but your mother and Xiaoqi are indeed in the Princess Royal residence."

Feng Wu asked, "Did they give Mum and Xiaoqi any trouble?"

Luo Zilin said, "It would have been difficult, but with the Luo family's intervention, the Eldest Princess wouldn't dare to do anything. However, this is not a long-term solution. Now that you're here, you can make the decision yourself." 

Taking a deep breath, Feng Wu finally digested the news. Marrying a princess's husband.... Feng Wu smiled bitterly inwardly. She would rather not have a father like that. "I want to go to the Princess Royal Residence."