Chapter 4199

It was 165. Level 6? Everyone was astonished by the number. Even Master Luo was dumbfounded for a long time. "This girl... She's really..." Brother Luo helped Master Luo to his feet. Master Luo waved his hand and said, "You can all leave now. Don't disturb her cultivation."

Everyone silently retreated, leaving only the Luo family head alone. After studying Feng Wu for a long while, Master Luo finally smiled. "People say that although the Luo family has a lot of sons in the third generation, we don't have a talented heir. Who would have thought...."

Soon after Master Luo came out, Luo Zilin rushed up to him. "Father."

Master Luo stopped and looked back at him. 

Luo Zilin asked, "Father, is Xiao Wu really a Level 6 Spiritual Emperor now?"

Master Luo nodded. 

Luo Zilin was at a loss. He had talked to Feng Wu before they entered the Luo Dragon Pool. What did he say then? Little girl, you're a Level 4 Spiritual Emperor now, which was the same level as my third brother. I wonder when you'll be as strong as my second brother. My second brother is a Level 5 Spiritual Emperor. But now, this girl had become a Level 6 Spiritual Emperor, which was the same level as my brother. 

Luo Zilin wanted to cry. "How can it be so fast? She wasn't a Spiritual Emperor yet in the Junwu Nation, and she was far weaker than me..." Back then, he looked at the girl as if she was his junior, and he loved teasing her.

"You've made some progress in the Luo Dragon Pool. You're a Level 4 Spiritual Emperor now. Keep up the good work." Master Luo patted Luo Zilin on the shoulder and left with a smile. How could he not be happy to have such a genius as Feng Wu's back?

"Father, where are you going?" Luo Zilin suddenly asked. 

"It's such a happy occasion." Putting his hands behind his back, Master Luo walked away with a smile. 

"Where did you go, Father?" Brother Luo hurried over. 

Luo Zilin said grumpily, "If we're having a drink, I'm sure the head of the Mountain Sea Academy is going to show off."

Third Brother Luo pursed his lips and smiled. "Previously, the Dean showed off his eldest disciple in front of Father. Now that Father has a genius like Xiao Wu, he naturally wants to show off."

"Right, why are you here, third brother?" Luo Zilin asked. 

Third brother Luo suddenly remembered. "Hey, someone from the Princess Royal's residence is here."

Princess Royal's Residence? Luo Zilin almost jumped up when he heard that. "They still dare to send people here? Who's here? I'll go meet them." Luo Zilin rolled up his sleeves and rushed to the front yard. Previously, the Luo family had been suppressing a bellyful of anger because of what happened at the Princess Royal Residence. "We didn't even have time to find trouble with them, but they came first. What a joke." Luo Zilin became angrier as he spoke. 

Third brother Luo said, "It's the prince consort this time."

Luo Zilin said, "What son-in-law? It's Feng Yanbing, that scumbag. Princess Royal didn't come?"

Third brother Luo nodded. "He came alone. He's sitting in the lobby, shouting that he wants to see Xiao Wu."

Luo Zilin asked, "Where is big brother?"

Third brother said, "When Xiao Wu made a breakthrough, big brother seemed to have gained a lot of enlightenment. He's on the Thoughtfulness Cliff right now."

Luo Zilin said in a hurry, "We can't disturb big brother with this. He's been stuck at Level 6 for a long time, and this is a rare opportunity. Maybe he'll make a breakthrough. Xiao Wu is a koi, and she can bring people good luck."