Chapter 4158

Zhao Xin turned around and saw Murong Linhai. She waved her hand excitedly. "Brother Murong, come here quickly." It was indeed Murong Linhai from the Murong family and a few companions that he had brought with him. 

The Shanhai Academy and the Murong family were both part of the six major sects. They often interacted with each other, so Zhao Xin recognized the youth from the Murong family, Murong Linhai.

Murong Linhai was considered one of the best among the younger generation of the Murong family. He had a junior sister and several junior brothers with him. "The restriction outside the door has been removed?" Murong Linhai walked towards Zhao Xin and the others. "Who removed it?"

Just as Liang Jin was about to speak, Zhao Xin spoke first. "It was removed by coincidence." 

Coincidence? Liang Jin glanced at Zhao Xin. It didn't look like a coincidence, right?

Zhao Xin glared at Liang Jin in warning. She turned to look at Murong Linhai. "Brother Linhai, you arrived so quickly? With you here, we can be at ease in the Desolate Desert Palace."

Murong Linhai's lips curled into a smile. "Don't worry. With me here, you won't encounter any danger." The person behind Murong Linhai reminded him. Murong Linhai nodded and said to Zhao Xin, "Since the door has been opened, let's go forward. Choosing the praying mat is the real challenge. There are a total of six palace masters in the Desolate Desert Palace. Other than the first palace master's inheritance, which was obtained by the genius of the Luo family, Luo Zilin, the other five palace masters' inheritances have never been inherited. This time, there are so many of us. Maybe one of us will be lucky enough to inherit one of the palace masters' inheritances." Murong Linhai's eyes shone with desire.

Zhao Xin nodded. "If there is anyone who has the best chance of obtaining the palace masters' inheritances, it has to be Brother Linhai."

Murong Linhai smiled and said modestly, "What are you talking about? Since everyone is here, there is naturally a chance."

Zhao Xin flattered again, "Among us, Brother Murong is the strongest and the most talented. If the Palace Lords had to choose someone, they would naturally choose Brother Linhai."

Murong Linhai was proud of himself, but on the surface, he said humbly, "Opportunity. In this Desolate Desert Palace, the most important thing is opportunity. Talent and strength are not important. Everyone has the same opportunity, hahaha...."

Liang Jin and Ji Xingcheng looked at each other and shook their heads silently. Wasn't Zhao Xin flattering Murong Linhai too much? 

At this moment, Murong Linhai suddenly heard a commotion coming from the second floor. "What's that sound?" Murong Linhai frowned. 

Zhao Xin said, "Someone went up."

"He went up? When? How did he get up there? How can an ordinary person go up there?" Murong Linhai threw out a series of words. He stared at the stone staircase and was a little anxious. He really wanted to rush forward, but the gravity in this hall was like a muddy swamp, restricting his steps. He could only condense his spiritual energy after a long time and then take a step forward. Not only him, but Liang Jin and the others were the same. 

Zhao Xin looked like she was in a difficult position. Murong Linhai asked sternly, "What is going on?" 

Zhao Xin said angrily, "There are a few lowly cultivators from the uncivilized lands. I don't know how they entered our Dayan Empire."