Chapter 4182

"I don't have time for that. You know why I'm here today. Give me my mother and Xiaoqi."

"Child, what do you mean by handing them over? They're your mother and brother, which means they're mine..."

Feng Wu looked at him calmly. "Yours what?"

Feng Yanbing almost choked. He had expected Feng Wu to be a difficult person to talk to, but he didn't expect the girl to be so annoying. Feng Yanbing waved his hand. "Let's not talk about that now. Your mother has prepared a courtyard for you and decorated it according to your preferences. You can live in Princess Royal Residence from now on, and we'll be able to make up for what we lost..." 

"Wait, what did you just say? Live in Princess Royal Residence?" Feng Wu gave Feng Yanbing a strange look. "Are you out of your mind or am I hearing things? I'm living comfortably in the Luo family manor. Why should I live in Princess Royal Residence? Also, please don't change the subject. Where are my mother and Xiaoqi?" 

"Xiao Wu, your father is right. You...."

Thump. Feng Wu lost her temper. What was wrong with these people? They wouldn't listen to her and were making her lose her temper. Feng Wu didn't have a good temper, and she was still a terrifying Spiritual Emperor at the moment. So, as soon as she made a move, there was a rustling sound. No matter how sturdy Princess Royal Residence was, the sand above its head kept falling down. 

"I see that you're not going to bring my mother and Xiaoqi to see me today. I'll have to find them myself." After that, Feng Wu picked up her dress and headed for the backyard. 

While Feng Yanbing was arguing, Feng Wu had told Little Phoenix to sneak into the backyard to look for Feng Xiaoqi. Since Little Phoenix could turn invisible, Feng Yanbing hadn't noticed it. 

"How." Little Phoenix's voice rang out in Feng Wu's head. She had found her mother and Xiaoqi. So Feng Wu flew in that direction. 

Feng Yanbing and the eldest princess looked at each other and saw the shock in each other's eyes. How did she know where the mother and son lived? "Xiao Wu." Feng Yanbing wanted to stop her, but the Luo brothers weren't just there for show.

The four brothers had come with Feng Wu this time, and only Brother Luo had stepped forward. Now all four Luo brothers stepped forward to stop Feng Yanbing.  Feng Yanbing had to stop, but his face was livid. 

Feng Wu kicked the door open. 

"No." The eldest princess's angry and panicked voice came from behind Feng Wu. 

As soon as Feng Wu rushed in, a figure charged at her. It was an expert. The Spiritual Emperor stage. Feng Wu wouldn't have been able to block it if she hadn't taken the Empire Road. But now, she was a completely different perosn. So, she sent the man flying with a kick. "Get lost."

This Spiritual Emperor was one of the most powerful cultivators in Princess Royal Residence, but he had been sent flying through the wall by Feng Wu's kick. No one knew how badly injured he was. 

At that moment, Feng Wu finally saw her beautiful mother and Xiaoqi. The beautiful lady's face was pale and withered. She was only skin and bones. Her once beautiful face now looked like an old woman. And Xiaoqi. Xiaoqi was tied to the bed, and there was a scratch on his heart. If Feng Wu hadn't arrived in time, Xiaoqi's heart would have been cut out. 

The four brothers of the Luo family were astonished when they saw this. They had only heard that he was in the princess's residence the day before, and had brought Feng Wu here today. They had never expected that the boy would be in such a state. Damn it.