Chapter 4132

Crown Prince Yan Yu and Luo Zilin had entered the alternate dimension, but the thirty Spiritual Saints cultivators were more than enough to flatten the Junwu Empire. Emperor Wu's face darkened. He didn't want to fight, but he had no other choice. 

"We have ten Spiritual Saints on our side." Feng Wu took a deep breath. Ten of them against thirty of the other side, it was still a drop in the bucket.

"Your Majesty." Just then, an anxious voice rang out. Emperor Wu turned around and saw that it was Feng Xiangnan. 

"General Feng." Emperor Wu's face brightened up when he saw Feng Xiangnan, and he said, "General Feng is here." Feng Xiangnan hadn't come alone. He had brought the best cultivators of the Peaceful Grassland with him. Mr. Xu, Mr. Lu, Elder Helian, and Elder Dongfang. 

Feng Wu noticed right away that Feng Xiangnan was covered in blood. Although they looked exhausted, they were clearly excited. 

"What's going on?" Emperor Wu asked in a hurry. 

Feng Xiangnan said, "The Peaceful Grassland just went through a battle. Don't worry, Your Majesty. I've killed Xue Zhibei and his men. I found out that Crown Prince Yan Yu and his people were coming to the imperial capital, so I led them here. Now..." When Feng Xiangnan saw the thirty Spiritual Saints in front of him, he felt dizzy.  Not only were there 30 Spiritual Saints, they were advanced Spiritual Saints, and their combat ability was terrifying. 

"Xue Zhibei and his men have been killed?" Emperor Wu was pleasantly surprised. For years, Xue Zhibei and Feng Xiangnan had been at loggerheads on the Peaceful Grassland, and neither had given in to the other. Xue Zhibei was Dongsang Emperor's dagger, and Feng Xiangnan was Emperor Wu's. Xue Zhibei had been a thorn in Emperor Wu's side all these years, but now, he heard that Xue Zhibei was dead... 

Feng Xiangnan nodded solemnly. "Yes, Xue Zhibei is dead, and we've killed all his generals. Dongsang is no longer a threat."

Emperor Wu nodded solemnly. Dongsang wasn't a threat, but they had to worry about Dayan Empire now. 

Feng Wu handed them the energy bars right away. It was a spiritual essence concentrate that Feng Wu had developed herself, which could instantly replenish spiritual essence that had been depleted during a battle. 

Feng Xiangnan's eyes lit up when he saw the energy bar. He patted Feng Wu on the shoulder and said, "Xiao Wu knows everything." 

At this moment, a cold laugh came from the other side. "What are you guys mumbling about? Do you still want to fight?" The speaker was Young General Yi. He had been reprimanded by Luo Zilin before, but now that Luo Zilin wasn't here and he was the most powerful person present, he became arrogant again. 

Whether Feng Wu was willing to fight or not, the people on the other side would attack anyway. So Feng Wu said coldly to them, "Let's fight in the alternate dimension." 

But Young General Yi sneered. "Why should we go in? Why should he go in? I won't go in." 

Feng Wu narrowed her eyes. 

General Yi smirked. "We're here to destroy the Junwu Empire. We don't care if this place sinks or not. Wouldn't it be better if they sank it?"

Everyone behind Feng Wu drew in their breaths. They were here to destroy the Junwu Empire... Thirty Spiritual Saints were here to destroy the Junwu Empire, and there was no stopping them.