Chapter 4148

Luo Zilin nodded. "I'll help you find out where they are, but you...."

"Don't worry. This path may look dangerous, but it won't be a problem for me." Feng Wu paused for a moment and revealed a serious expression. "Didn't that Yan Yu say that there are many desolate places with treasures and ancient ruins and inheritances on the Empire Road?"

Luo Zilin nodded. 

Feng Wu said, "Then I'll go look for those treasures and heritage. I'll become a Spiritual Emperor when I get to Dayan Empire."

"Pfft..." Luo Zilin almost spat out a mouthful of water. "What did you just say? Spiritual Emperor?"

Feng Wu nodded and said solemnly, "That's right. I'm going to become a Spiritual Emperor. Only Spiritual Emperors can walk with their backs straight in Dayan Empire, right?"

Luo Zilin said grumpily, "You think too highly of Dayan Empire. It's not as scary as you think. Not only can Spiritual Emperors walk with their backs straight in Dayan Empire, they can do whatever they want. Think about it, wasn't that Senior Huyan just a Spiritual Emperor? Didn't Yan Yu fear him to death? And look at Yan Yu and that guard. They're both at the peak of Spiritual Saint."

Su Luo was already a Spiritual Saint now, and an advanced one at that. However, she didn't know if she would ever have the chance to make another breakthrough. After all, talent wasn't the only thing that mattered in order to reach Spiritual Emperor. 

Feng Wu said, "If it comes down to luck, trust me, I've never lost to anyone." Feng Wu went to see Emperor Wu after returning to the Junwu Empire. She didn't see Emperor Wu when she entered the palace. Instead, she ran into empress dowager in the corridor.

The empress dowager wanted to avoid her the moment she saw Feng Wu. Ever since what happened to Yan Yu, the empress dowager had instinctively felt guilty and awed by Feng Wu. She didn't know how to deal with such a complicated emotions, so she chose to avoid her. Therefore, she turned to leave involuntarily when she saw Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu was speechless. 

She only took a few steps before she realized what was going on. As the empress dowager, why should she leave? Even if she had underestimated Feng Wu before, that was all. She was the empress dowager, and no one would dare to criticize her. At that thought, the empress dowager was filled with confidence and courage. She turned around and glanced at Feng Wu, who was about to walk past her to meet Emperor Wu. "You don't even greet me when you see me? Why? Do you hate me so much?" The empress dowager's voice was cold and stiff. 

Feng Wu felt a headache coming on. This empress dowager was so difficult to deal with. Feng Wu glanced at the empress dowager. "How can I help you?"

Empress dowager was speechless. Suffocating. Was this how the younger generation treated her. The empress dowager was so spoiled that she was not used to controlling her temper. Just as she was about to loses her temper, Granny Lan stepped forward and said to the empress dowager with a faint smile, "Empress Dowager, didn't you say that Miss Feng Wu contributed to the matter a few days ago? You even said that you would reward her?"

The empress dowager darted a haughty look at Feng Wu and said grumpily, "Why should I reward her when she's so stubborn? Hmph."

The corner of Granny Lan's mouth twitched, and she was speechless. Who was the one sighing about how great Miss Feng Wu was and how badly she had treated her? Unfortunately, the empress dowager was as stubborn as His Royal Highness.