Chapter 4155

Ji Xingcheng was shocked as well. His eyes widened and he stared at Feng Wu. "You... You.. you weren't just lucky? You really are a very, very good formation master."

Feng Wu's team was very pleased to see their astonishment. Hmph, they had underestimated her. Yu Mingye put his hand on Feng Wu's shoulder and glanced at the others in satisfaction. "Now you know how good Xiao Wu is."

Feng Wu had no choice but to move Yu Mingye's hand away. 

Feng Xun stepped forward and shoved Yu Mingye away. "Talk like a normal person. Why are you getting physical? Go away."

Yu Mingye smirked. "Little Feng Xun..."

Feng Wu said in a hurry. "Both of you, shut up right now."

Feng Xun and Yu Mingye exchanged looks, snorted at the same time, then turned around with their swords between their arms. While Liang Jin and the others were still in shock, Feng Wu walked into the palace first. Feng Xun and Yu Mingye rushed in after her. 

Liang Jin and Zhao Xin exchanged looks and Liang Jin said, "Should we go in as well?" 

Zhao Xin nodded. "Yes."

Because Feng Wu wasn't familiar with this place, Liang Jin hurried up to her and said, "The further we go, the stronger the spiritual essence is. Do you see that open space up ahead?"

Feng Wu nodded. There was indeed an open space in front of the palace. 

"You'll go up to the second floor after that. There are rush cushions on the second floor, and it's said that each person only has one chance to choose one. It's like a lottery. If you're lucky enough to sit on the right cushion, you'll have a chance to win the legacy." 

Feng Wu asked, "Only the most capable people can go up to the second floor?" 

Liang Jin said, "That's not true. It should be said that the more talented one is, the more likely they can enter the second floor. After all, the Palace Masters of the Desolate Desert Palace test talent, not strength. If it were based on strength, then wouldn't all the inheritances here have been snatched away by the strong? So, it's all about fate. If you're destined to meet one of the masters, or if you're talented enough, you'll have a chance. But you..."

"What about us?" Feng Wu asked in bewilderment.

Liang Jin said, "But you come from a place beyond civilization, how good can your talents... be? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scold you, I just.... I'm not good at lying."

Feng Wu was speechless. "You might as well not have said that."

Liang Jin said, "Ahem, but maybe you and the palace masters are fated, right? This fortuitous encounter has nothing to do with talent. It's all about luck."

Feng Wu looked at the empty space in front of her, lost in thought. 

Before Liang Jin could say anything, Zhao Xin, who was at the side, had already walked forward quickly. Everyone knew the principle of first come first serve. After all, the inheritance was limited. 

"Hey, Senior Sister, wait a minute. What are you doing so quickly?" Seeing that senior sister Zhao Xin was walking forward, Ji Xingchen wanted to stop her, but he couldn't, because senior sister was simply too fast. "Senior sister. Don't you look down on people? But this restriction was opened by Miss Xiao Wu, shouldn't she go first? Why did you snatch this first? That's ridiculous." Ji Xingcheng was a little angry. Senior Sister was too much. How dare she break the rule just because they came from a place beyond civilization and had no one to back them up in the Dayan Empire?