Chapter 4185

The Luo Family.

Turning around, Master Luo saw that Feng Wu's head was lowered, and her body was stiff and cold. Sighing, he patted Feng Wu on the shoulder. "Kiddo, everything...."

Feng Wu didn't say anything. She was focused on treating her beautiful mother and Xiaoqi. Her face was tense, and she looked so cold that no one dared to approach her. It was heartbreaking to see a girl like this. 

Master Luo was waiting in the main hall when Feng Wu came out. "How's your mother?" Luo Nantian asked. 

Feng Wu's face was still sullen, and she was still angry. She hated herself for not being powerful enough. Otherwise, she could have turned the entire residence upside down. But now, she had to swallow her anger for now. 

Taking a deep breath, Feng Wu asked Luo Nantian, "Uncle, what happened back then? What's my mother's relationship with Feng Yanbing? What rol did Princess Royal play in all of this?"

Luo Nantian looked at Feng Wu. Seeing how serious she was, he waved her over. "It's better if your mother tells you about it."

"My mother cried all the time." Feng Wu shook her head. "She hurt her brain and can't think anymore than a five-year-old. She's forgotten everything from the past. She doesn't know anything when I ask her. All she does is cry in pain..." Feng Wu's eyes reddened with anger. "Feng Yanbing and the eldest princess have gone too far."

"A five-year-old?" Luo Nantian shot to his feet in astonishment. Feng Wu's mother, Lady Xuanji, was originally Luo Xuanji. She used to be the favorite princess of the Luo family, but now... Luo Nantian turned to Luo Zilin. 

Luo Zilin nodded. "Yes, she thinks like a five-year-old..." 

It took Luo Nantian a long time to digest the information. In the end, he told Feng Wu about Luo Xuanui and Feng Yanbing. It turned out that Feng Yanbing had entered the Dayan Empire through a special opportunity. She was too young, and her cultivation wasn't as high as the people of Dayan Empire, so she didn't have a good life. She had almost become a beggar. Later on, under a lucky coincidence... 

"I don't know if it was a coincidence or a trap." Luo Nantian snorted coldly. "Your mother met your father. Your mother was beautiful and kind. She actually brought him home and made him your mother's guard. He's a guard in name, but how is he a guard? Feng Yanbing was used to sweet-talking and coaxing your mother, and she seemed to be deeply in love with him. On the surface, he had the attitude of a man of indomitable spirit, but in reality, he pushed your mother ahead of him in everything. At that time, your mother seemed to be possessed by a demon and only wanted to do things for him. Your mother even openly gave him her own cultivation resources, but secretly swindled us older brothers of cultivation resources, and later gave them all to him. That Feng Yanbing's cultivation talent is indeed not bad, but the reason he was able to advance so quickly in those years was mostly because your mother fed him cultivation resources at all costs. When Feng Yanbing was stuck in the bottleneck, your mother was so bold that she stole the Mystic Frost Immortal Pistil for him. You know, that's what the old man needs for his breakthrough. At the last moment of his cultivation, the old man almost suffered Qi Deviation because he lacked the Black Frost Immortal Pistil. He managed to suppress it in the end, but... he was still injured. The old man has made a lot of enemies over the years. When they found out that he failed in his breakthrough, they joined forces to invade the Luo family. Many people died in the Luo family, and the old man was seriously injured."