Chapter 4156

If they were all from the Dayan Empire, there was a rule of first come, first served, and no one could break this rule. Liang Jin apologized to Feng Wu immediately. Feng Wu glanced at him and didn't say anything, but frowned slightly. "Let's go," Feng Wu said to her friends. So, the group followed Feng Wu. 

Liang Jin couldn't help but smile wryly when he saw Feng Wu walking forward without stopping. Did she really think it was like walking on flat ground? This was a gravity field, and the further they went, the stronger the suppression. Zhao Xin, for example, had indeed walked fast at first, but now she had stopped, and every step she took was extremely careful. "This girl is quite stubborn," Liang Jin said to Ji Xingcheng. "But she'll learn soon enough. Well, she's from a small place, so if she doesn't suffer a little, she'll hit a bigger wall in the furture..." 

However, before Liang Jin could finish, he saw that Feng Wu was already a meter behind Zhao Xin, and he stopped abruptly. 

Ji Xingcheng said, "Senior brother, Feng Wu.... she..."

Liang Jin's eyes flashed with surprise, "Why is she walking so fast? How did she get behind Zhao Xin? After all, Zhao Xin's natural talent can be considered to be formidable in our Mountain Sea Academy."

Ji Xingcheng said, "That's right. Senior sister Zhao Xin's talent is good, so Feng Wu's talent is..."

"Wait a little longer. Maybe... she'll stop soon?" However, Liang Jin was slapped in the face again. Because Feng Wu didn't stop. It was Zhao Xin who stopped. Because right now, Feng Wu and Zhao Xin were on the same line. 

Zhao Xin was about to walk away when she sensed a shadow in her direction. She looked up involuntarily and saw Feng Wu right away. "You." Zhao Xin looked at Feng Wu in disbelief. "Why are you here? You..." That was impossible. Didn't this girl called Feng Wu come from a small country outside the wilderness? The people there were all very poor talent, but why was she tied with her in this place that purely tested talent? Zhao Xin wouldn't allow this girl to be tied with her, and she was filled with jealousy.

But soon, Feng Wu took another step and surpassed Zhao Xin. Fifteen steps, she had walked fifteen steps. Moreover, she walked very easily, without stopping at all. What did this mean? This meant that the thirteenth step was not difficult for her. This meant that she still had a lot of potential that needed to be excavated. 

Zhao Xin turned around and her gaze met Liang Jin's. At this moment Liang Jin and Ji Xingcheng were walking towards her. A bitter smile appeared in Liang Jin's eyes. He really did not expect that he would be slapped in the face again. In the few minutes since he met Feng Wu, he had been slapped in the face several times, more than he had ever been slapped in his entire life. Liang Jin didn't dare pinpoint Feng Wu again. He only said to Zhao Xin, "Go on. That girl... might be an exception."

Was Feng Wu an exception? Of course, but... was Feng Wu the only exception? 

Just as Zhao Xin was feeling unhappy, she realized that another had shrouded her. The young man stood beside her, side by side with her. Turning around, Zhao Xin saw that it was Yu Mingye, the teenager from Feng Wu's team...