Chapter 4166

The Feng Wu team was up first. When Feng Wu and the other four stepped into the arena, the audience began to whisper to each other. And there were quite a few of them. After all, apart from the four major forces and six major sects, there were also some independent cultivators. So, there were at least a hundred people in the audience. But very few knew who Feng Wu was. 

Only the members of the Mountain Sea Academy and Murong Clan that had followed Feng Wu all along the way and been crushed by Feng Wu's strength and Karmic Luck knew about it. Amongst the others, only a very few people had heard of Feng Wu's name and most of them had never heard of her. So when Feng Wu stepped into the arena, many people looked at her team and whispered to each other. 

"Who is she? Why is she in the arena? I don't think she's from the four major forces or six major sects. Otherwise, why haven't I seen her before?"

"I can tell that she's from a distinguished family. Don't talk about her, or you'll be punished later."

"Could it be that a new sect has appeared? What did we miss?"

While the crowd was still talking, Liang Jin from the Mountain Sea Academy stepped forward and introduced the Feng Wu Team. 

"What? They're from a remote area?"

"They look so nice. I thought they were from a respectable sect, but they're from a remote area? Seriously?"

"Wait a minute. If they're from a remote area, what make them qualified to participate? If they're qualified, why can't we?"

Everyone was indignant.

Liang Jin frowned a little. He couldn't keep the voices down anymore. 

Just then, Feng Wu frowned a little and said coldly, "What do you mean? Because we can win." 

Her domineering voice silenced all the other people's voices. Looking at the girl in red in the arena, for some reason, everyone felt a tinge of awe. But there were still a lot of people who weren't convinced. They questioned Feng Wu on what made her so bold. Feng Wu couldn't be bothered to answer their questions. 

Yu Mingye thought they weren't making enough noise. Crossing his arms, he smirked as well. "Not only will we beat the Murong family, we'll win until the end."

Win until the end? You? Everyone snorted.

"This Feng Wu Team is so ridiculous. They're full of nonsense."

"The Murong family can't even win, yet they say that they will win until the end."

"Could it be that they think that their battle team can defeat the Fourth Prince's battle team?"

Feng Wu threw a dirty look at Yu Mingye.

Yu Mingye shrugged. "It's their fault for looking down on you. I won't allow it."

Feng Wu was speechless. 

Just then, the fourth prince walked out slowly. He stopped in front of Feng Wu and smiled. "Did you say that your team could beat us?"

Yu Mingye darted a taunting look at the fourth prince. "What? You don't believe me?"

The fourth prince smiled. "It seems that you guys are very confident."

Crossing his arms, Feng Xun said proudly, "If we don't even have that much confidence, we'll have wasted the past three months of cultivation." The past three months had ben the most painful for Feng Xun of his life. Every day during this period of time, he experienced the pain of his skin being torn apart. His body was torn apart again and again, and then healed again and again....  Now, he was numb to this pain. Even if his arm was chopped off now, he wouldn't know what pain was.