Chapter 4133

Feng Wu knew that this was going to be a life-and-death battle. At that thought, Feng Wu said to the guests, "Those above Spiritual Saint, please stay. Those below Spiritual Saint, get out of here." So, Long Yanyi was the only one who stayed, and the others ran off. 

"Xiao Wu..." Duan Chaoge, Feng Xun, and Xuan Yi all looked at Feng Wu anxiously. 

"Get out of here." Feng Wu didn't waste any time and only stared at them. "This isn't a battle you should be fighting. Remember, keep running until you get out of the Junwu Empire. Even if I die, don't look back. Because..."

"You're the last spark. You're the last spark." Feng Wu told them solemnly. 

"No, you're the last hope. You're the spark with the most hope. Xiao Wu, run. You'll get out of here. You..." Feng Xun grabbed Feng Wu's arm.

However, Feng Wu only smiled sadly. "If I run, the Junwu Empire won't be able to hold on much longer. Without Jun Linyuan here, I have to protect the empire. And you," Feng Wu said to Feng Xiaoqi, "Take mother and the others with you and get out of here." 

Feng Xiaoqi tried to struggle, but Feng Wu gave him a stern look and he couldn't utter a single word. Feng Xiaoqi turned and ran for Fallen Star Yard. 

Feng Wu knew that it would be almost impossible for Feng Xun and the others to get out of the encirclement of 30 Spiritual Saints, but she had to try no matter how slim the chance was. 

"Trying to run?" General Yi smirked and waved his hand. "Everyone, charge. Destroy the Junwu Empire."

The battle was on the verge of breaking out. Those below the Spiritual Saint stage indeed backed away and ran as fast as they could. However, the entire imperial capital was under siege. Where could they possibly run to? The Spiritual Saint's on Feng Wu's side rushed out as soon as the enemy charged at them.

Emperor Wu had seven Spiritual Saints with him, and Feng Xiangnan had four with him. Together with Feng Wu's team, there were 14 Spiritual Saints in total. Normally, they would be a formidable force. But this time....

Thump. Thump.

Thump. Thump. 

The Feng Clan was about to be destroyed by them. The Dayan Empire had almost twice as many Spiritual Saints, so they were fighting two against one. That was why the Junwu Empire was completely outmatched. 

Feng Wu's eyes were bloodshot red and her face was livid. She saw with her own eyes that Feng Xiangnan was besieged. One of his arms was almost chopped off, and there were dozens of wounds on his abdomen. The others weren't any better. They couldn't resist at all... No matter how hard she tried, it was useless before the terrifying Dayan Empire. 

Emperor Wu's eyes were bloodshot, and he looked sad. It was over.... He was going to end the history of the Junwu Empire. Everyone in the Junwu Empire would be executed. The territory of the Junwu Empire would be turned into an altar. Emperor Wu recalled what Feng Wu had said before. the altar was going to offer them all as sacrifices, but who were they going to be sacrificed to? Holding the dagger, Emperor Wu was going to stab himself in the chest. Because as the emperor, he had to die, not be humiliated. 

A short distance away, many guests ran as far as they could, but they didn't make it far, for they couldn't get out of the encirclement.