Chapter 4184

Would he be wise and powerful as her master? Would he spoil and protect her like her senior brothers did? But as soon as she saw Feng Yanbing, all her hopes were dashed. She would rather not see a man like that. Gritting her teeth, Feng Wu enunciated each word. "So, you brought my mother and Xiaoqi to treat her?" 

Feng Wu's tone was soft, but anyone who knew her well could tell that she was furious. However, Feng Yanbing didn't know Feng Wu well, so he nodded. "Ning'er needs your mother's blood and Xiaoqi's..."

"Xiaoqi's what?" Feng Wu stared at Feng Yanbing. Feng Wu smirked. "Do you think my mother and Xiaoqi won't tell me when they wake up?" The beautiful lady had regained consciousness for a split second, but she was too weak and passed out again. Feng Wu's heart ached for her. 

"I need... Xiaoqi's... heart..." Feng Yanbing finally said it. 

"Shameless." Feng Wu tried to slap him. Unfortunately, it didn't happen, because Feng Yanbing stepped back and dodged the attack. 

"I know it'll hurt Xiaoqi's body, but don't worry. Even without a heart, he won't die. I can keep him alive."

Feng Wu stared at Feng Yanbing. She had thought that Feng Yanfeng had gone too far and shamelessly, but what Feng Yanbing was doing now was despicable. 

"Xiaoqi is my son too. Why would I kill him? Even if he has to lie in bed all the time, I'll make sure that he lives his life..."

Feng Wu couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to kill someone. "Feng Yanbing, you... you're very good." Feng Wu gritted her teeth. From now on, we'll never forgive each other. We'll fight to the death."

"You... Why can't you understand what I'm saying? Xiaoqi won't die, but he can save Ning'er. I..." 

Feng Wu was furious. She was furious that she couldn't spare a hand to kill them. "Let's go." The fact that Feng Wu hadn't killed anyone yet was already very impressive. 

"We can't let them go. Take Feng Wu down as well," the eldest princess ordered. Feng Wu and the others might not be able to defeat them, for there were so many capable cultivators in the eldest princess's residence. 

However, at this critical moment, a cold voice rang out. "Who dares to stop the Luo family." It was the Luo family head. It turned out that second brother Luo saw that the situation was not right and rushed home to call for help. Seeing the person in Feng Wu's arms, Lord Luo felt sorry for her. 

The eldest princess's face instantly became very ugly. She gritted her teeth and stared at the Luo family head. "Luo Nantian, are you really going against me for a sister who has already been expelled from the Luo family?" 

Expelled from the Luo family.... Patriarch Luo's eyes were cold. "If the Elder Princess wants to fight, then I will accompany you to the end."

Princess Royal said, "You really won't let me?" 

The Luo family head had a cold look in his eyes. "The Luo family's daughter has been bullied to this extent. Does the eldest princess really think this matter is over?"

"Good, good, good. Luo Nantian, when others say that you, Luo Nantian, have the intention to rebel, I never believed them. But today, it seems that you are so disrespectful to me, the eldest princess. You have no respect for the Dayan royal family. If you dare to bring him back today, I will immediately enter the palace to see His Majesty."

"Up to you." The Luo family head flicked his sleeves and gestured for Feng Wu to follow him. Under everyone's watchful eyes, the Luo family head took Feng Wu and the others back to the Luo manor.