Chapter 4136

Patriarch Huyan glared at Crown Prince Yan Yu, his face livid. Meanwhile, the onlookers a short distance away...They were dumbfounded. They had thought that the Junwu Empire was done for, but things had taken a turn for the better. The patriarch of Northern Yan had come to their aid. 

So, were they going to be saved? His Majesty was so impressive that he could convince the patriarch of Northern Yan to come to their aid. Northern Yan's fate was on the line. 

It was at this moment that Prince Yan Yu looked at Patriarch Huyan, his voice filled with a hint of threat. "Senior Huyan, are you here on behalf of Northern Yan or yourself?" Crown Prince Yan Yu's eyes were cold, and his expression was even colder. He was acting like a noble heir of a higher nation. 

Patriarch Huyan smirked. "Cut the crap. Take your people and get the hell out of here."

Crown Prince Yan Yu's face darkened. He had always looked down on a lesser nation like the Junwu Empire because of his high status, but now he was being scolded by someone from a lesser nation. Even though the other party was a Spiritual Emperor, so what? "Senior." Crown Prince Yan Yu raised his voice. "I'm calling you senior, but you're the senior here. Don't think of yourself as some great senior." 

Patriarch Huyan was impatient. "Why do you have so much to say?"

Crown Prince Yan Yu's face darkened even more. Glaring at Patriarch Huyan, he gritted his teeth. "So, you're not going to back down?" Crown Prince Yan Yu didn't even call him "senior" anymore, which showed how angry he was.

Patriarch Huyan said, "No."

Crown Prince Yan Yu threatened him coldly. "So, you don't care about the lives of the billions of people in Northern Yan? You should know that Northern Yan will be destroyed if you offend the Dayan Empire."

The onlookers were terrified when they heard that. Would the Northern Yan Kingdom be destroyed if they offended them? Would Patriarch Huyan.... leave? But to everyone's surprise, Patriarch Huyan didn't back down. Instead, he looked at Crown Prince Yan Yu mockingly. The way he stared at Yan Yu made Crown Prince Yan Yu's stomach lurch. 

Just then, a half-smile rang out. "Yan Yu, do you really think you're the only one from the Dayan Empire? Do you really think that Senior Huyan has never been to the Dayan Empire? Do you really think that you can use the difference in information to casually fool an expert like Senior Huyan? You are simply too naive."

Crown Prince Yan Yu glared at Luo Zilin, "Shut up."

Luo Zilin didn't shut up. Instead, he revealed more information. "I'm from the Dayan Empire too. Why didn't I know that His Majesty ordered the destruction of the Junwu Empire? How come I didn't know that you, Crown Prince Yan Yu, had such great power that you could destroy a lower ranked country whenever you wanted?"

Crown Prince Yan fiercely glared at Luo Zilin and shouted at him, "Luo Zilin, there are some things that you shouldn't say, you understand." 

Luo Zilin spread his hands and said, "I don't understand. So, aren't we going to consult the Crown Prince of Prince Yan's mansion? Who gave you the order to destroy the Junwu Empire? Was it really His Majesty? Show me the evidence."

Crown Prince Yan Yu was livid. He knew that he could no longer stop Luo Zilin by shouting. 

At those words, Emperor Wu's pale face flushed, and his eyes flickered. "If His Majesty didn't give the order, then who did?" Emperor Wu stepped forward and stared at Crown Prince Yan Yu.