Chapter 4194

"And that's...." Pointing at the bottom column, Elder Xin Yi smiled wryly. "Isn't that where Feng Wu is?" After that, the three of them looked in Feng Wu's direction. He saw Feng Wu sitting cross-legged in the Luo Dragon Pool in the farthest place, absorbing the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal in a serious manner. 

"Pfft..." Elder Zhongren couldn't help but laugh. "That column is empty, which means that she hasn't absorbed any of it yet. She's such a bluff."

This time, Luo Zibo didn't know what to say. No matter how weak the others were, they could at least absorb some. Even Luo Guyu, who was sitting next to Feng Wu, was doing well. Her value was around 15. As for Luo Zizhong, his value was almost 30. And Feng Wu's value... was zero. Luo Zibo rubbed his nose with a wry smile. He had thought that his cousin would be able to reach 10, but it turned out that she was stuck at zero the whole time. 

No one knew how miserable Feng Wu was right now. She could absorb the Luo Dragon Spiritual Crystal, but before she could convert it into her own spiritual essence, Little Phoenix had taken it away. Feng Wu glared at the bird. "Hey, don't take it away from me."

Little Phoenix whimpered pitifully, implying that it could only absorb the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals after she had transformed them. Without her help, it wouldn't be able to absorb them. 

Feng Wu asked, "Are you sure?"

Little Phoenix didn't say a word. After absorbing the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal, it made a break through right in front of Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu asked, "Is the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal that effective?"

Little Phoenix nodded in excitement. "It's so useful. Help me. Help me." 

What else did Feng Wu have to say? Little Phoenix was her little assistant, and the more capable it was, the more capable she would be. So, Feng Wu focused on her rol as a medium and helped Little Phoenix convert the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal. Little Phoenix absorbed the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal quickly and in no time, the three crystals were gone. 

Luo Zilin was the first to open his eyes. He frowned slightly and said, "Elder Zhongren, the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal is gone."

Elder Zhongren was shocked. "That's impossible. Three years ago, the three Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals weren't even used up. There were still left overs. Now, you've used up all of them in less than an hour."

Luo Zilin smiled bitterly, but before he could say anything, Luo Zizhong hurriedly said, "Big brother, quick, the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal."

Luo Zibo took a look at the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals, and a look of joy appeared on his face. "Elder, there really aren't any Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals. They've all absorbed them."

The two elders looked at each other. Although their hearts ached, they were also happy because this meant that the young generation of their Luo family was outstanding. Elder Zhong Yi threw in two Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals and suppressed his excitement. He then said, "You guys can cultivate as much as you want. We have more than enough Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals."

Everyone closed their eyes and continued to cultivate. In less than half an hour... "Elder, the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals are gone again." Luo Zilin pulled his attention out of his cultivation and sounded a little displeased. "Interrupting every now and then is a hindrance to my cultivation. Elder Zhong Yi, can you put in more at one time?"

Gone again? How could that be? The two elders exchanged looks, then turned to Luo Zibo in unison. Luo Zibo also realized that something was wrong. He...