Chapter 4137

If the Dayan Empire hadn't threatened them with the power of the state, the Junwu Empire might have been able to get through it. That was what Emperor Wu thought. 

Yan Yu smirked. "It doesn't matter whether it's His Majesty's will or not, because we all agree on destroying the Junwu Empire."

"Agree on what? And who are you?" Emperor Wu asked. 

Crown Prince Yan Yu laughed out loud. "Just because you asked, I'll tell you? That's hilarious."

However, Luo Zilin said unceremoniously, "Who else? Princess Royal, of course."

Yan Yu stared at Luo Zilin. "Since you're so eager to die, I won't remind you. Princess Royal will come to you when we get back to Dayan Empire."

Luo Zilin chuckled. "See? You admit it."

Yan YU said, "You."

Luo Zilin said, "Hey, are you going to fight or not? If not, take your people and get lost. I'm so annoyed."

Yan Yu didn't know what to say. He could only try to persuade Huyan again. "What did the Junwu Empire pay you? My mansion will pay you double, no ten times." Even now, Yan Yu still thought that Patriarch Huyan had been bribed. 

However, Patriarch Huyan only looked at him as if he was looking at an idiot and shook his head.

Yan Yu asked, "Will Northern Yan take this land after the Junwu Empire is destroyed?"

Logically speaking, Patriarch Huyan would say yes, for that would double Northern Yan's territory. The onlookers all thought that Patriarch Huyan would say yes. After all, this was a territory.

The empress dowager was nervous as well, for she would say yes if she were in Patriarch Huyan's shoes. So she grabbed Emperor Wu's arm. "Emperor, think of something. Hurry..." She had to give Patriarch Huyan whatever else she had. She couldn't let him get away with it. 

Before Emperor Wu could say anything, Patriarch Huyan smirked at Yan Yu. "I told you to cut the crap. Don't you understand me?"

Yan Yu said, "You're not here for the Junwu Empire, are you? You're here for..." Yan Yu pointed at Feng Wu. "For her, right?"

Patriarch Huyan thought that the man talked too much. If Crown Prince Yan Yu were to find out that Feng Wu was Master's last disciple, with that group of people's enmity towards Master, it would be difficult for Junior Sister to even take a single step in the future. Therefore, this identity could not be exposed. At that thought, Patriarch Huyan attacked. "Let's fight then."

He was an expert of the Spiritual Emperor stage and a very high level one at that. As soon as Patriarch Huyan made his move, Prince Yan Yu almost couldn't take it. Such a person was an extremely formidable existence even in the Dayan Empire. Moreover, Yan Yu knew that man. "You are... " Prince Yan Yu stared at Patriarch Huyan. "Have I seen you somewhere before?"

Patriarch Huyan attacked again. Bang. A heavy punch landed on Crown Prince Yan Yu's body, causing him to fly backwards. This time, Crown Prince Yan Yu was indeed heavily injured. However, this scene caused a distant memory to surface in his mind. A long time ago, he had also been sent flying by a punch from someone. The same explosive temper, the same spiritual energy, and the same moves... "Who's Mr. Wuya to you?" Yan Yu called out right away. 

Mr. Wuya? The people from the Junwu Empire didn't understand the name, but those from the Dayan Empire all opened their eyes wide.