Chapter 4143

Luo Zilin had been hanging around outside, but when he heard Feng Wu's voice, he rushed in. "What's wrong? What's wrong?" Luo Zilin then saw the two lying on the ground barley breathing. By then, Feng Wu had already rushed into the room. Looking around, Luo Zilin sensed danger, so he rushed in after Feng Wu. 

"Mum? Mum?" Feng Wu rushed into her mother's room, but there was no one there. "Xiaoqi? Feng Xiaoqi?" Feng Wu searched every corner of the room, but couldn't find them. Instantly, Feng Wu panicked and her head went blank. "Luo Zilin. My mother and Xiaoqi are gone." Feng Wu turned around and looked at Luo Zilin. 

Her mother and Xiaoqi were the only people who had given Feng Wu warmth after she came to this world. Protecting her family was what kept her working hard. But now, all of them were gone. "They might be outside. I'll go look for them." Feng Wu rushed outside. 

Meanwhile, Feng Xun, Xuan Yi, and Duan Choage were still there. They were walking toward Fallen Star Yard together, and they saw Feng Wu rushing out before they even entered the yard. 

"Xiao Wu." Feng Xun was exasperated. He wanted to go after Feng Wu, but she was so fast that he couldn't keep up with her.

Feng Wu was really panicking. Feng Xiaoqi would run around, but her mother wouldn't. "Feng Xun, my mother is gone, and so is Xiaoqi." Feng Wu ran around like a headless chicken. 

Hearing that, Feng Xun and the others helped Feng Wu look as well. At this moment, Xuan Yi, who had just found the room next door, exclaimed, "Grandfather." The yard next door belonged to Grand Secretary Fang, who was not only Xuan Yi's grandfather, but also Feng Xiaoqi's teacher. Xuan Yi's voice had been so shrill... Xuan Yi, who was usually reserved, wouldn't have reacted like that if he hadn't been so shocked. 

Feng Wu dashed next door, only to find Xuan Yi holding an old man lying on the ground in a panic. Feng Wu's stomach lurched and she had a bad feeling. As expected, she saw the old man in Xuan Yi's arms as soon as she ran up to him. Grand Secretary Fang... She rushed over and checked Grand Secretary Fang's breath, but he wasn't breathing at all. Flustered, Feng Wu checked his pulse, only to realize that she was too distracted to feel his pulse. 

"Let me." Luo Zilin had arrived at some point in time. He pulled Feng Wu aside with a grim face, then went up to Grand Secretary Fang to examine him. After a brief examination, Luo Zilin knew that something was wrong. Because.... 

"He's dead. My condolences." Luo Zilin sighed.

Dead? Grand Secretary Fang was dead? Grand Secretary Fang, who had helped Feng Wu and taught Xiaoqi, was dead?

"How is this possible? I don't believe it. Luo Zilin, get out of my way." Rushing over, Feng Wu pushed Luo Zilin aside, then took a deep breath and checked Grand Secretary Fang's pulse. She said, "I just couldn't find the pulse for a while. What's the big deal? I'll be able to find it soon, I..."

Before Feng Wu could go on, Xuan Yi gave her a sorrowful look. Feng Wu still couldn't find a pulse, but she was trying her best to feed Grand Secretary Fang some pills.