Chapter 4178

"Did you find the broken pieces of the Flowering Passion Powder on Empire Road We have a complete copy here." Chi Lian knew that Feng Wu's words would have a big impact on Chaoge, so she told Feng Wu in a serious tone. 

Feng Wu frowned. "What if Red Feather House forces Chaoge to do something she doesn't want to do...."

Chi Lian went straight to the point. "No one will force her to do something she doesn't want to do. If it comes to that, she can leave Red Feather House whenever she wants. Moreover, once she comes to Red Feather House, she'll be my last disciple and the most respected junior sister in Red Feather House. I won't let anyone bully her."

Everyone looked at Feng Wu and Chi Lian in bewilderment. They had been surprised that Feng Wu didn't want Duan Chaoge to join Red Feather House. Did she know what kind of opportunity that was? What surprised them even more was that Chi Lian was willing to agree to anything in order to get Duan Chaoge... That was beyond their expectations. 

"Is Duan Chaoge really that talented? Does Chi Lian have to do this?" Someone whispered in Fairy Ziyun's ear. Fairy Ziyun's face darkened. 

Someone next to her said, "Duan Chaoge is indeed talented and powerful. What's even rarer is that she reached her current level in an outer world, which shows that she has even more potential to be unearthed. Plus, she's cultivating the cultivation method of Red Feather House. If I were Abbess Chi Lian, I wouldn't let her go either. But.... that's Abbess Chi Lian. She's always so cold and arrogant, but she's willing to put down her pride. That shows how important Duan Chaoge is to Red Feather House."

The look on Fairy Ziyun's face darkened. 

In the end, Chaoge agreed to go to Red Feather House, but she said that she would leave at any time if she didn't like anything there. Feng Wu and the others didn't want her to leave, but they all knew that going to Red Feather House would help Chaoge's future, so they agreed to visit Chaoge together. 

To Feng Xun's surprise, it was his turn now. "Feng Xun, would you like to join the Luo family? On behalf of the Luo family, I welcome you." Luo Zilin turned around and grinned at Feng Xun. 

Feng Xun pointed at himself. "Me? Are you sure you're inviting me?"

However, before Luo Zilin could speak, someone spoke first. "Our Murong family is pretty good too." Murong Linhai stepped out and smiled at Feng Xun. "I forfeited the first round. For my sake, you should at least consider the Murong family a little."

Feng Xun nodded. Feng Xun murmured, "Even if you didn't, do you think you can defeat Feng Wu's team?"

Murong Linhai was speechless. 

Just then, the head of Mountain Sea Academy stepped out and invited Feng Xun in person. "Mountain Sea Academy?" Feng Xun hesitated and turned to look at Feng Wu. 

Next to the head of Mountain Sea Academy, Qiu Zhennan said to Feng Xun in a serious tone, "Your extreme yang constitution and the Army Breaker technique you're practicing are of the same lineage as our academy's. They'll be very beneficial to your cultivation." 

The head of the Luo family nodded solemnly.  For some reason, Feng Wu felt very close to the head of the Luo family, as if she had met him before. "Mountain Sea Academy might be a good choice," Feng Wu suggested. 

Feng Xun said, "But I want to stay with you."