Chapter 4187

Her mother was the first to wake up. She was still in a daze and couldn't explain herself. The more she acted like that, the more Feng Wu felt sorry for her. Xiaoqi wake up a few days later as well. He burst into tears when he saw Feng Wu. "Sister, sob..." 

Feng Wu patted Xiaoqi on the back. "Don't cry, I'm here. What happened? Tell me." 

Xiaoqi finally calmed himself down and told Feng Wu everything that had happened recently. Feng Wu's speculations were mostly correct. "That man told me to call him father. But since he asked me to call him father, why did he cut out my heart? He told me that I could still live after my heart was cut out. And that Princess Royal. She's been bullying mum. She starved mum and whipped her. Sister, I'm going to work hard on my cultivation and kill that Princess Royal."  Xiaoqi went on and on until he was exhausted, so Feng Wu told him to take some calming coup and go to bed. 

Sitting on a stone bench in the yard, Feng Wu frowned and was filled with anger. 

"Are you still mad?" Luo Zilin draped a robe over Feng Wu's shoulders and sat down next to her, his eyes filled with pity. 

Feng Wu closed her eyes and clenched her fists. It took her a long while to relax her grip "I've never hated anyone so much," Feng Wu said calmly. Feng Wu said calmly, "Back in the Junwu Empire, Zuo Qingluan destroyed my cultivation ability and took my True Phoenix Blood, and I didn't even hate her this much. But Feng Yanbing and the others hurt my mother and Xiaoqi like that. I will never forgive them."

Luo Zilin placed a stack of papers in front of Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu asked, "What's this?" 

Luo Zilin said, "Feng Yanbing and the others hurt your mother and Xiaoqi, but they also hurt the Luo family. Do you think we can take that lying down? As one of the four major clans, the Luo family is as famous as the Dayan royal family. We helped them rise to power back then, and now they're using the royal family to pressure us? That's ridiculous. This is Princess Royal's organization. Everyone's capability is recorded in detail. Memorize it. I want to see if the Dayan royal family will protect the eldest princess or give up on our Luo family."

Feng Wu was speechless. "Does Uncle Wang know about this?"  After all, the Luo family was well-established and had many members. If they really went against the Dayan Empire... Feng Wu would be a sinner. 

Luo Zilin patted Feng Wu on the shoulder. "Do you think we would have confronted the royal family if that hadn't happened? Little girl, the reason why the eldest princess is so arrogant and doesn't car about the consequences of being exposed is because the imperial family's strategy towards our Luo family has changed fundamentally. When the Founding Ancestor was conquering the world, he indeed allowed our Luo family to prosper for generations to come. However, after the rabbit was killed, the hound was cooked. Over the years, as the Luo family continued to decline and other forces rose, the Luo family began to gather power and centralize power. But how can it be so easy to take back the power that was given out? Who would be willing to share the meat in their hands? My Luo family was naturally unwilling as well, so we've long been in conflict with the royal family."

Feng Wu clenched her fists. According to Luo Zilin, as long as she could make use of it, she didn't have to use force to destroy the eldest princess. After all, she had destroyed the Zuo family and the Hua clan when she was far weaker than them.