Chapter 4171

Duan Chaoge had indeed made great progress, but she still wasn't as capable as the other elite cultivators. So, she couldn't hold on and was eliminated in the first round. "Xiao Wu, I...." Chaoge looked at Feng Wu gingerly, feeling very guilty. 

That was to be expected, and Feng Wu didn't think much of it. She encouraged Chaoge. "You're already doing very well. Think about it. Three months ago, you couldn't even take one strike from him, could you?" 

Chaoge was speechless. Duan Chaogo tilted her head and thought for a moment. She then nodded earnestly. "That's right. I've made great progress. But I still have to work harder." After that, she didn't need Feng Wu's reminder. She sat down cross-legged in the noisy arena and began to cultivate. 

However, many people sneered at Duan Chaoge's defeat and said that Team Feng Wu was no good. Their words were full of sarcasm. The members of the Fourth Prince's battle team mocked and ridiculed. The Formless Blade Sect didn't think much of Feng Xun's team either. 

However.... As Feng Xun and Yu Mingye had said, Feng Wu wasn't needed in this battle. If Feng Wu hadn't told them to hold back, Yu Mingye wouldn't even have had a chance. 

Thump. Yu Mingye kicked Ye Erjian, the captain of Team Formless, off the stage. Resting his hands on his waist, he looked around. "Who else? Who else?"

Feng Wu smacked her forehead. Did he have to be so stupid?

Meanwhile, the members of Team Formless were infuriated by Yu Mingye. 

Liang Jin announced, "Team Formless versus Team Feng Wu. The winner is Team Feng Wu. Next, the final battle between Team Empire and Team Feng Wu. The winner will get the Five Spiritual Glazed Flame Pill."

The audience no longer looked down on Team Feng Wu as they had at the beginning. Although Team Feng Wu had won the first round without fighting, they had won the second round with their own strength. No matter how loud Team Formless had been, they had still lost. 

The eyes of the big shots watching from outside lit up as well. "Oh? Interesting."  The corner of Prince Yan's lips curled up. "This Feng Wu Battle Team is something. 

Crown Prince Yan Yu's face was gloomy and his eyes were even more complicated. A few months ago in the Junwu Nation, both Yu Mingye and Feng Xun had only reached the Spiritual Overlord stage, and they hadn't even reached the Spiritual Saint stage yet. However, in just a few months, because of their talents, the cultivation resources that Feng Wu found, and all the other baffling reasons on their journey to the imperial capital... 

Right now, they weren't far off from him. Damn it. Thinking of this, Crown Prince Yan Yu clenched his fists. He had to strangle all of them as soon as possible. Otherwise, they would become a huge problem for him in the future. After a few more months of growth, they might even be able to beat him. 

Meanwhile, in the Luo family, Luo Zilin said to his brother, "Brother, look, that's Little Feng Wu, our Little Feng Wu."

Luo Zihen, the eldest brother of the Luo family and the first heir to the family, looked at Feng Wu with a gentle look in his eyes. "She's been through a lot all these years..." Luo Zihen said in a gentle voice, his heart aching for Feng Wu. 

Luo Zilin nodded. "That's right. That girl has been through a lot. I just didn't expect her to be so impressive on Empire Road. She got most of the treasures. Tsk, tsk, if only I had known...."