Chapter 4174

It was clear that Prince Yan was interested in Xuan Yi. Yan Yu frowned slightly, but still said, "Xuan Yi, his name is Xuan Yi."

Prince Yan frowned slightly, "You didn't mention this young man when you returned from the Junwu Country." 

Yan Yu replied, "When we were in the Junwu Country, he was not even a Spiritual Saint and did not have the qualifications to catch your eye. So, I did not mention him."

Prince Yan nodded, "Now that he has the qualifications, you know what to do?"

Yan Yu replied, "... Yes."

"What does Prince Yan mean by this? Are you trying to snatch someone from our Formless Blade Sect? Hahaha...." A burst of laughter rang out and rushed towards Prince Yan. 

Prince Yan knew who it was the moment he heard this voice. "Ye Buqi, why are you here?" The head of the Formless Blade Sect, Ye Buqi, was known as the World's Mad Sword. He was wild and unrestrained person who travelled the world. Who would have thought that they would meet here today. 

Ye Buqi crossed his arms and looked at the battle in front of him. He said to Prince Yan, "This Xuan Yi is not bad. He is suitable for our Formless Blade Sect."

Prince Yan frowned, "The Formless Blade Sect wants to snatch someone from out Yan Residence?"

Ye Buqi laughed heartily, "So, Prince Yan, you want to snatch someone from me?"

Prince Yan snorted. 

Ye Buqi said, "If there's a young genius in the outer domain, our four or six sects have the opportunity to snatch him. There's no rule saying that he has to belong to your Yan Residence. If you really want to snatch him, I advise you to show some sincerity. There's no reason that he will follow you just because you say you want him."

Prince Yan sneered, "My Yan Residence opens its doors, how can he not come? What a joke."

Ye Buqi laughed manically, "Alright, alright, open your doors then. Let's see if he wants to go to your Yan Residence or my Formless Blade Sect."

Xuan Yi didn't know that there were already two faction fighting over him even before the outcome of the battle was decided. 

Yan Yu looked at Prince Yan silently, not saying a word... He didn't dare to say how he offended Feng Wu and the rest back in the Junwu country. It would be difficult to recruit them now. Sigh. 

At this moment, the outcome of the battle had finally been decided. Xuan Yi cleaved 36 times consecutively and finally forced Chen Jing off the arena. "Xuan Yi from the Feng Wu Battle Team wins this battle." Liang Jin's voice rang out. 

The way the onlookers watched Feng Wu's fight was different. Originally, there were still many people discussing that this team had relied on luck to enter the finals, but now, no one dared to say such things. If they had entered through luck, could it be that the fourth prince's battle team had intentionally given it to them?

"Right now, the fourth prince's battle team only has two members left, while Feng Wu Battle Team has three members. The outcome of this battle is a little... uncertain."

"Not necessarily. His Highness, fourth prince hasn't shown up yet. Once he does, neither Xuan Yi nor Yu Mingye will be able to defeat him."

"But isn't there another, Feng Wu in Team Feng Wu?"

"I don't think Feng Wu is that strong."

"Impossible, right? She's their team's final trump card."

"It might be a trump card or a piece of trash. I think it's very likely that Feng Wu is a piece of trash. Because she hasn't made a move since the beginning. She probably doesn't dare to make a move, right?"

Was that so? There were quite a few people who believed in this statement.