Chapter 4160

Liang Jin asked all of a sudden, "Is it because they're just lucky, talented or capable?" No one answered him. Liang Jin then asked another question, "What about the second trial? Will it be..." At that thought, Liang Jin said in a hurry, "Let's not wait any longer. Let's go to the second trial now and get a head start, in case that Feng Wu... I think she's a genius." 

They hurried off to the second trial. However, to their surprise, they couldn't get what Murong Linhai couldn't get in the second trial either. Naturally, it went to Feng Wu, who arrived later. 

Three months passed in a flash. On this day they had arrived at the eighteenth trial. 

"Xiao Wu, Sister Xiao Wu, can I call you sister?" Ji Xingcheng wanted to drop to his knees. His three months on the Empire Road had completely changed Ji Xingcheng's worldview. How could such a person exist in this world? She was so unbelievably lucky. 

They didn't believe it at the first few trials and insisted on competing with Feng Wu to see who could get the treasure first. However, after a few trials.... they lost so badly that they couldn't even touch a single treasure. Feng Wu got all the treasures. 

It just so happened that all the treasures on the Empire Road were helpful for cultivation, and they could be cultivated on the spot, so no one could take them away. The trials were so difficult that only a handful of geniuses of the Dayan Empire had managed to get one or two treasures. However, Feng Wu didn't miss any of the trials. She had gotten something in everyone of them. 

Ji Xingcheng looked at Feng Xun and Xuan Yi with envy... Of course he was. When they first met, Duan Chaoge hadn't reached the Spiritual Overlord stage yet, Feng Xun and Xuan Yi were intermediate stage and Yu Mingye was at the peak of the Spiritual Overlord stage. But in the past three months, after being fed wave after wave of cultivation treasures, their strength could be described as soaring. 

Duan Chaoge was already at the peak of the Spiritual Overlord stage. Feng Xun and Xuan Yi had reached the beginning stage of Spiritual Saint. Yu Mingye had been a Spiritual Saint for a long time, and he was already at intermediate Spiritual Saint. 

Ji Xingcheng was so envious that he couldn't stop crying, for Yu Mingye was already as capable as he was. A few days ago, he had competed with Yu Mingye, and Yu Mingye had the upper hand. What a monster. Ji Xingcheng looked up to the sky and wanted to cry. After all, he was the young genius of the Mountain Sea Academy, and even his father, the Dean, had praised his natural talent on more than one occasion. In the end, these people from the wilds actually...

Ji Xingcheng was not the only one who was envious. Along the way, Zhao Xin's heart was like a roller coaster. In the beginning, she tried her best to slander Feng Wu's group, wishing that she could degrade them to dust, but as time passed, she was shocked by Feng Wu again and again, and was slapped in the face by Feng Wu again ang again. Now, she had become abnormally quiet, and even her ears were closed, because she didn't want to hear any news about Feng Wu. 

Seeing the Blood Lotus in Feng Wu's hand, Ji Xingcheng almost threw himself at her. "Xiao Wu, I can do it."

Handing the Blood Lotus to Chaoge, Feng wu said, "Share it with Xuan Yi and the others. then sit down and cultivate. You still have a lot of room for improvement. Make the most of your time while you're still on the way here."

Duan Chaoge looked at the Blood Lotus and nodded excitedly. She clenched her fists and said, "I'm going to become a Spiritual Saint as soon as possible."