Chapter 4183

Feng Wu went up to her mother, who was still unconscious. "Mum? Mum?" 

The beautiful lady woke up and burst into tears when she saw Feng Wu. "Xiao Wu...."

"Mum." Feng Wu's heart ached. Her mother, whom she had always been protecting, had been bullied like this. And Xiaoqi. Feng Wu examined Xiaoqi for a while and was relieved to find that he was still breathing. Feng Wu held her mother in her arms while Luo Zilin went up to Xiaoqi. 

Luo Zilin knew that Feng Wu was furious, but he still comforted her. "They're badly injured. Let's go back to the Luo manor and wait for them to recover. Alright?" Luo Zilin knew Feng Wu's temper very well. If the girl lost her temper, the entire residence would be torn down. And the elder princess wasn't someone to be messed with either. If this fight got out, there might be a big fight. 

Taking a deep breath, Feng Wu told herself that her mother and Xiaoqi's injuries were the most important and that she had to stay calm. 

However, the elder princess said coldly, "You can't leave." 

Feng Wu opened her eyes immediately and stared at the eldest princess with a cold look in her eyes. 

For some reason, the Eldest Princess, who was very powerful, felt a sense of threat at this moment, and panic flashed in her heart. Panicked? The elder princess thought that she was hallucinating. "You can't leave," the elder princess said, then turned to stare at Feng Yanbing. 

Feng Yanbing took the hint and cleared his throat. "Xiao Wu, let's talk. Actually we..."

However, before Feng Yanbing could finish, Feng Wu cut him off. "You should be glad that I'm busy saving my mother and Xiaoqi right now. I don't have time to deal with you. Let's go." After that, Feng Wu walked straight ahead. 

"Stop." The elder princess shot out a sword. Thump. To the elder princess's surprise, Feng Wu flicked the sword back at her with a wave of her hand. The blade barely grazed the elder princess's cheek and almost left a bloody mark. That... "You're a Spiritual Emperor?" 

The elder princess wasn't the only one. Feng Yanbing was surprised as well. That was.... 

Feng Wu didn't have time to talk to them. 

"You can't leave yet." The eldest princess pushed Feng Yanbing and gave him a warning look. If they left, what would happen to their Ning'er? Waiting for death?

Feng Yanbing blocked Feng Wu's way again and said reluctantly, "Xiao Wu, you've misunderstood. Your mother and Xiaoqi are here to help. If you take them away, what will happen to Ning'er? Ning'er is still waiting for them to save her life."

Feng Wu's face was filled with murderous intent. Just now, she had vaguely seen a girl lying on the bed in the middle. As expected, when Feng Wu turned around, she saw a girl around 13 or 14 years old lying on the bed. Her eyes were closed and her face was pale. She had obviously passed out. 

Seeing that, Feng Yanbing said in a hurry, "That's your sister. Do you have the heart to watch her die like this? Blood is thicker than water, you two are sisters."

Everything Feng Wu hadn't been able to figure out just then became clear to her now. She stared at Feng Yanbing and asked, "Did you have it with that woman?" 

Feng Yanbing said, "Yes." 

How dare he say yes. Feng Wu wanted to laugh out loud. She had once wondered what kind of man her father was, even though she had never met him.